• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Glad to hear the responding officers were not injured in the fire fight, but sorry to hear the lady was killed by the gun man.

Hope the officers involved are able to deal with the aftermath of the situation ok.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    My money is on SKS. In the eyes of the less knowledgeable, everything is an AK 47. lrahm said it was an SKS.:twocents:

We were originally told an AK. After everything was over I saw an SKS being taken out by the SWAT team. It still throws a lot of lead down range real quick.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    We were originally told an AK. After everything was over I saw an SKS being taken out by the SWAT team. It still throws a lot of lead down range real quick.

Well, when you replace one with a detachable mag, I'd say it throws lead just as quick as a semi-auto AK (when there are no reliability issues of course).

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Well, when you replace one with a detachable mag, I'd say it throws lead just as quick as a semi-auto AK (when there are no reliability issues of course).

We are minus on car for now. At least we aren't minus an officer.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    My money is on SKS. In the eyes of the less knowledgeable, everything is an AK 47. lrahm said it was an SKS.:twocents:

I tried to pull up the facebook page, it must be closed. I wanted to compare what I saw vs. what was on facebook. One pistol was recovered also.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Good job. It's a shame more shootings can't end like this. This is about as good as it gets.

I disagree. I wish Mrs. Peters was armed and put two in HIS head instead of the other way around. That is why we should all be vigilant at all times. You never know when something like this will happen. But training, as well as mindset will allow you to prevail like Officer Haskins.

BTW, Scott if you see Officer Haskins invite him to IDPA and I will make sure he doesn't have to pay. I would be honored to compete with him one Saturday.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom