• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    $18,000,000,000,000 / 330,000,000 rounds out to around $55,000 a head. So, when a child is born into the land if the free today she is enslaved to a debt of around $55,000. A "debt free" family of four is enslaved to about $220,000 of debt...nearly a quarter if a million.

Actual debt obligations are higher given that the bastards do not account for unfunded debt obligations under SS and Medicare as GAAP requires of private industry.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Looks like Marlin Stutzman was the only Indiana republican with the spine to vote no.

I already emailed my congress woman Jakie Walorski, she runs as a conservative Tea Party candidate, but governs as a slimy moderate RINO.

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Looks like Marlin Stutzman was the only Indiana republican with the spine to vote no.

I know Marlin and have always been in his corner, but in my opinion he blew it earlier in the day by voting yes on the procedural vote. He should have voted no regardless of what he was told. Makes no sense.

GOP Rep: House Leaders Made False Promise to Get My Crucial Vote | National Review Online

BINGO!

He could have killed it dead then and there on the procedural vote, but he decided to "play nice" and try to make a deal. "Deals" are what is killing us! Him moaning about a failure to have his cake and eat it too should fall on deaf ears.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just once, wouldn't it be nice for the headlines to read, "Congress passes 1.1 trillion dollar SAVINGS bill"?

Okay, not just once... maybe 18 times.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Any word on what direction Coates and Donnelly are going on voting on this?
    Has anyone contacted them suggesting...

...no
    ...NO
    ...NO
    ...Hell NO
    ???

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Any word on what direction Coates and Donnelly are going on voting on this?
    Has anyone contacted them suggesting...

...no
    ...NO
    ...NO
    ...Hell NO
    ???

I have.

The person at Coats' office states he is still considering how he will vote. She asked if I would like to give him a message on it and took one in the "vote no" column. I'm sure she will get that right over to him and he will weigh it closely. 202.224.5623.

Donnelly's office has a recorded message stating how he wants to hear what folks have to say...then it goes to voicemail. Left a message with my contact info...I'm sure he will get it. 202.224.4814.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have.

The person at Coats' office states he is still considering how he will vote. She asked if I would like to give him a message on it and took one in the "vote no" column. I'm sure she will get that right over to him and he will weigh it closely. 202.224.5623.

Donnelly's office has a recorded message stating how he wants to hear what folks have to say...then it goes to voicemail. Left a message with my contact info...I'm sure he will get it. 202.224.4814.
    Thank you Henry for the easy access to those numbers!
    I spoke with a guy at Coats' number, so he must have staff working the calls. They seemed responsive and concerned. I got the same recording at Donnelly's number. I left my opinion on the vote and concern that he may not get it until after the fact.:xmad:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Apparently no one is paying attention to this bill that funds Obamacare and Illegal Amnesty through most of next year?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Isn't the alternative a "govt shutdown" that will be blamed on the GOP? The press and Dems would go nuts saying a shutdown shows the GOP can't govern. Kinda damned if you do and damned if you don't.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Isn't the alternative a "govt shutdown" that will be blamed on the GOP? ...

That's what the Dems would like us to believe. How long are we gonna keep buying their BS?
    Actually, the last gubment shutdown being blamed on the R's seemed to help us win resoundingly in the election last month. Remember?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom