• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    "Merely being in a database of registered gun owners and having a “disqualifying event,” such as a felony conviction or restraining order, isn’t sufficient evidence for a search warrant, Marsh said March 5 during raids in San Bernardino County. So the agents often must talk their way into a residence to look for weapons, he said."

If you don't have a warrant........Go Away.

If the Democrats create a National Registry it WILL lead to Confiscation. Don't think I would want to be on THAT detail.

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    Please excuse me because I'm relatively new to this site, but what is the significance of spelling "California" with a "K" as in "Kalifornia"?

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    It's not going to happen any time soon, unfortunately. The liberal-Democrats in Sacramento have spent the state into near oblivion and the only thing keeping the state running is the incredibly vibrant tech-economy in the SF Bay Area, defense business in the LA Basin, and US Military spending at installations throughout the state.

There is a migration away from CA to lower cost and TAX locations both inside and outside the US but that takes time.

I think the only hope is the San Andreas Fault. That could wipe much of the state off the map in a matter of minutes. It's going to happen, that's certain. The only question is when??

Nice thought, but it doesn't work on the migration issue. They may leave California, but they bring the California attitude with them. Ask Colorado how things are going. Best thing that could happen to California is to slide into the sea, and make Vegas beach front property.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Please excuse me because I'm relatively new to this site, but what is the significance of spelling "California" with a "K" as in "Kalifornia"?
    It refers to it being a kommunist regime. Sometimes, you'll see something like DPRK or DPRI or DPRNY: "Democratic People's Republic of (Kalifornia, Ill-annoy, or New York)"

Just a quiet little insult occasionally used by some of us against a whole state, just because.

Blessings,
    Bill

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    A good reason why I try to FTF when I purchase. Once registered they play come and get it. Nobody needs to know what I have, especially the government.

It used to be the government feared the citizens, but unfortunately it's started to turn the other way.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The fact that there is even a mechanism in place that allows the state to identify a gun owner is of greater concern to me.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    A bit off topic but did anyone else notice the "warhead" rounds in the second pic on the left? They are HP rounds with a primer enbedded in the tip of the bullet. They were used by the nut-job that fired on Reagan and Brady in 1981. I thought those type of rounds had been federally ban from ownership...maybe wrong though.

T2D4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011

if you don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, you won't last very long on this subforum. you have to believe the future hypothetical tyrannical government is coming for your guns.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    A bit off topic but did anyone else notice the "warhead" rounds in the second pic on the left? They are HP rounds with a primer enbedded in the tip of the bullet. They were used by the nut-job that fired on Reagan and Brady in 1981. I thought those type of rounds had been federally ban from ownership...maybe wrong though.

Where did you hear that?

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    It refers to it being a kommunist regime. Sometimes, you'll see something like DPRK or DPRI or DPRNY: "Democratic People's Republic of (Kalifornia, Ill-annoy, or New York)"

Just a quiet little insult occasionally used by some of us against a whole state, just because.

Blessings,
    Bill

Looking like Kolorado can be added to the list:(

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    if you don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, you won't last very long on this subforum. you have to believe the future hypothetical tyrannical government is coming for your guns.

There are tons of unwritten rules. You must believe that the gun manufacturer Ruger is divine and that their products have not declined in quality or you shall be chastised severely for daring to mutter a word against the demiGods.

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    There are tons of unwritten rules. You must believe that the gun manufacturer Ruger is divine and that their products have not declined in quality or you shall be chastised severely for daring to mutter a word against the demiGods.

Ruger has chosen put those unsightly safety warnings on their barrels.

Top Bottom