Concealed/ Open Carry in Indiana facebook page.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Its been a great way to keep up with other gun owners with each other's real name.

And a great source for funny pictures! :D

I agree completely. FB is only as evil as you let it be. I keep up with friends and family far away, read funny, inspirational and informative posts from pages I liked. If I don't 'like' them they can't show up on my page. If I decide I don't 'like' them anymore, I can 'unlike' them and they will go away.

I control what I see and don't see on my page. I don't have to play the games or accept friend requests just because they are sent to me. It is completely up to me. My free will is still intact even though I am a FB user.

If advertisers want to collect my information they will know I like guns and animals and I have a weird sense of humor. So what that they know this? Anyone who knows me already knows this and if an advertiser wants to send me coupons or special offers who cares? I can delete or ignore any unwanted solicitations.

FB isn't much different than here except on FB I use my real identity.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    missing out on so many deals, gear and giveaways...

nevermind, don't join ;)
    Eh, I subscribe to enough distributors' emails, not to mention Groupon, so I don't miss that much. Guess I'm just stubborn and old fashioned. Now excuse me... have to make a call on my cell phone... ;)

new_cell_phone.jpg

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    :tinfoil:

Then just don't put in your sensitive information... If the .gov or someone else is really after you it isn't hard to get that basic info anyway. There is no real privacy unless you are an offgrid hermit and even then I'm sure the .gov will be tracking you with satellites and drones shortly :laugh:

Ha ha ha! They'll never find me. I run my INGO through 98 proxy's, that encrypt my signals into 248 seperate languages and cyphers. My electricity is generated using friction from the soles of my shoes and stored in organically based batteries undetectable to even the most advanced measuring device as anything but a protoplasmic anomaly. My real name has never been spoken anywhere, nor used in print since the day I was born.

Come and get me suckas' !!!!!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Ha ha ha! They'll never find me. I run my INGO through 98 proxy's, that encrypt my signals into 248 seperate languages and cyphers. My electricity is generated using friction from the soles of my shoes and stored in organically based batteries undetectable to even the most advanced measuring device as anything but a protoplasmic anomaly. My real name has never been spoken anywhere, nor used in print since the day I was born.

Come and get me suckas' !!!!!

Rumpelstiltskin, Rumpelstiltskin, Rumpelstiltskin!

Yukon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    Link worked fine and I "liked" the page. we'll see how the info flows over the next week or so then decide whether or not to stay with it.

Top Bottom