• ...and so much more!
  • troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    notice his rep :rolleyes:

It was a joke, sorry i dont have time to get on here so my rep is bad kinda hard to do so when your in combat, but hey what do i know. unlike you guys just sittin home on your computers over here we get shot at daily so we know how to respond.

instead of bashing on people go shoot your weapons

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    IWB right now here at the house. Too many horror storys as of late of perps walking right into houses and taking what they want regardless if the home owners are home. It seems if they spot a flat screen tv hanging on the wall they want to interrupt the movie and take the tv and I'll be da**ed if that's gonna happen!

dholmtime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I wake up and get dressed it is one of the 4-5 essentials I make sure I have. Gun, wallet, cell phone, keys, and sometimes my knife/multi-tool. Then it doesn't leave my holster unless I have class (college campus) or shower. Then bedtime its on my nightstand with the rest of my 4-5 essentials. I carry at home for the same reason people lock their doors...people are idiots and you never know when they might strike.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    The last place I want to carry is when I'm in the home. I like wearing a comfortable pair of cotton sleep pants when in the home, and I doubt they are strong enough to support most handguns, plus there are not belt loops. As long as there are no kids over, the gun can just sit in the holster in one of the rooms. If kids are coming over, I would either carry it, or lock it away. If I was that scared of a dynamic home invasion to a point where I would need the gun at an instant, I would move, or remove every door and window to my home, replace them with brick or stone, and then install a massive fortified main entry door.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I always carry at home. Sometimes it's concealed under an un-tucked shirt, others it's OC. OC vs CC is just a matter of what's more comfortable at the moment for me. To me, carrying is another form of insurance. If you go through life thinking you can just buy insurance when you think you need it and dropping it when you think you don't, sooner or later you will need it and that will be the time you don't have it. The chances of my not having it when I need it are greatly reduced if I always have it.

Top Bottom