• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I watched the link to the first program... I must say I'm a bit nauseous seeing so many rugers.
    Again, with all the ruger crap, you know it's going to be a weak as possible from old Bill "locap" ruger.
    Personally it looks like an hour long infomercial for ruger and that 'school'.
    Why all the Ruger hate? Bill Ruger designed/redesigned some great firearms. I can see hating him for his comments/beliefs, but he's dead. Now that he's gone, Ruger has hit the carry market hard and heavy. The LCP, LCR, SR9C, and others are great carry guns and Ruger wants the world to know it. This is a great way for them to get the word out. I would love for them to sponsor more shows and do it on even more channels, like history and discovery. or CBS.

Just offering discussion, not trying to fight! I think showing people using guns for good and peaceful purposes is always a good thing.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Why all the Ruger hate? Bill Ruger designed/redesigned some great firearms. I can see hating him for his comments/beliefs, but he's dead. Now that he's gone, Ruger has hit the carry market hard and heavy. The LCP, LCR, SR9C, and others are great carry guns and Ruger wants the world to know it. This is a great way for them to get the word out. I would love for them to sponsor more shows and do it on even more channels, like history and discovery. or CBS.

Just offering discussion, not trying to fight! I think showing people using guns for good and peaceful purposes is always a good thing.

The LCP? It's a clone of the p32/p3at. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but if that is the pinnacle of ruger engineering, you've already lost your argument since it's stolen/borrowed/copied platform. :):

Seriously though, ruger makes some great guns... all of which are chambered in .22lr or a stolen design (LCP, mini-14 ect.) :lmfao:

I dislike ruger for their politics. I don't for a second believe that the board at ruger had some sort of epiphany when the idiot died and decided that "black guns" and "hicaps" are good.

The ruger corporation just realized they lost virtually 100% of the market share outside of rimfire and their greed bested their hatred of evil fighting firearms.

Kinda like I still carry a grudge against dan coats for stabbing us in the back, over and over and over again.

I have a term for the ruger apologists, "battered gun owner syndrome". Like victims of domestic violence or the famous "Stockholm syndrome" they are mentally dysfunctional.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    DVR'd the show........Wow, what a disappointment. This show is the biggest piece of crap Ive ever sat through.

What a joke this show is

Top Bottom