• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Well, I for one am looking forward to this class. All of my time has been on the other side of the coin, and I know nothing about competition except what I see on the various outdoor channel programs. We have a few Instructors on staff who have been involved in different types of competitive shooting, and guess what. They are great shots. They are also very good instructors from the "tactical" side of things.

As I have mentioned before, I have no intentions of becoming a regular competitor, but I love learning. This seems like a great oppurtunity to do just that. Is Rhino going to be at this too? I am not familiar enough with your organization to know who does what.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Well, I for one am looking forward to this class. All of my time has been on the other side of the coin, and I know nothing about competition except what I see on the vatious outdoor channel programs. We have a few Instructors on staff who have been involved in different types of competitive shooting, and guess what. They are great shots. They are also very good instructors from the "tactical" side of things.

As I have mentioned before, I have no intentions of becoming a regular competitor, but I love learning. This seems like a great oppurtunity to do just that. Is Rhino going to be at this too? I am not familiar enough with your organization to know who does what.

Rhino said he would be there. We are looking forward to meeting you in person. I plan to have a quality session planned.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    thank you! I and a group of friends are wondering what it takes to start practical shooting. I will be in contact.

How big is the group? I might be able to schedule something at Warsaw later in the spring. You have a bit of drive to Riley but it is going happen for sure.

Crydaddy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    How big is the group? I might be able to schedule something at Warsaw later in the spring. You have a bit of drive to Riley but it is going happen for sure.

Right now there is only 2 of us from fort Wayne. Hopefully more would sign up to make the Warsaw class possible. I will be attending the Riley nevertheless.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Wow, thats out in the sticks. Oh well, 4 hours isn't that long a drive for good training.:rockwoot: Like many places in Indiana, I see there is no good way to get there from here.:):

Exit 11 on I-70 is only 4 miles north of the range. 31 to Indy and then I-70 west is what I recommend, but I agree it is not "good."

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Just filled mine out and mailing it Monday

Cool. Looking forward to having you in this class.

Thanks to everyone who is signed up for considering ACT for your training needs.

We have some room left.

I did get a promise from Rhino that he would be here to help me with this class. I'm glad because I hate being the bad cop.:patriot:

Top Bottom