• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    There is more to come... almost to the minute after the passing of a "fiscal Cliff" package our media and politicians are saying that now we have a debt ceiling to deal with. Same issue different name..... before the end of this presidential cycle our take home pay will shrink even more!

MetalMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Howard County
    Mine is about $50 lighter and my wife's is about $30 less (both for 2 weeks). My wife is an elementary school teacher and works with a bunch of liber-tards. She had to bite her tounge when they started complaining on Friday about why their paychecks were smaller!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You people are all lucky- not only have I not been paid yet in 2013, there's a real possibility that I won't be paid until Feb. Oh the joys of being a small business owner. 'Course, the pay in December wasn't half bad.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I got a five percent pay raise for 2013. My take home for a two week pay period dropped $98.00 from 12/12 to 01/13. My portion of insurance stayed the same but the coverage went south. I might just have to quit my job, apply to get a "check" and a osoma phone.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    First, Bush did not cut the payroll tax. Obama did. The libs loved it. Myself, knowing that he was robing directly from the social security fund, wasn't happy. Social security is already in trouble. I also realized that it was temporary and would sunset in 2013. I knew that there would be bit****g when it did.

I just didn't expect the b****ing to be comming from folks here. There is nothing you can do now. So stop your complaining , or not, whatever makes you feel better.

BTW $50 is 2% of $2500, $60 is 2% of $3000 and $30 is 2% of $1500. $2500 + $1500 + $1500 = $5500 not too bad.

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I got a five percent pay raise for 2013. My take home for a two week pay period dropped $98.00 from 12/12 to 01/13. My portion of insurance stayed the same but the coverage went south. I might just have to quit my job, apply to get a "check" and a osoma phone.

happy-ditto.gif

Top Bottom