• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    If this is true, as it appears to be, I am experiencing a a bit of trepidation and uncertainty, perhaps a crisis of faith. Who is/was larryjr.? Was his position so specious that it could not be defended even by the author himself? Was his conviction so weak that he has left his own words twisting in the wind? Or has he fallen to foul play....... Silenced by the OC mafia, the La costra-OC-nostra?

Larryjr., Where are you? why have you forsaken us? WE who defend your cause, strive to support your legacy, want to know the truth! ARE you A troll, a drive-by oc basher as some contend? Or does your blood call us from a 'concealed" location?

Larryjr. has in excess of 500 posts.... Tin can had 6. Would larryjr. walk away from a pretty healthy ingo existence, precipitated by humiliation alone? There must be another answer. I pray OC'ers are holding larry captive and have not assassinated him outrightI I will stand in the breech! um.... err..... I mean BREACH!!! I will serve as CC fascist (fetishist? Freudian slip by spell-checker!) In Larryjr.'s absence, until he is indeed declared dead.

Do I have the public trust? Does this thread have the faith that I can Carry the weight that may have crushed Larryjr.? If I can get a second to the motion, I will serve as temporary CC in chief of this epic thread until and/or IF Larry returns to carry the mantle that He founded..... I humbly await responses

Your humble militant CC fascist - You will shoot your eye out. Standing by to serve.
    88GT: INGO's black widow

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    know-it-all CCers, the state can own children, libertarians love to hate on Republicans, JBTs are sensitive to wrongdoings by other JBTS, Jeremy's an honorless coward

Of course, that's the non-technical forums.

Interesting... I think I caught the Jeremy thread while stalking the threads a while back. Any good flame-on ban hammer blaze of glory threads lately?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Interesting... I think I caught the Jeremy thread while stalking the threads a while back. Any good flame-on ban hammer blaze of glory threads lately?
    Well, there was a new Jeremy thread in the past week or two. And some claims he's coming back.

I always miss the suicide by mod events. BK would be a better one to ask for that one.

Top Bottom