Coming soon to a crapping-on-the-4th-amendment Supreme Court near you!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    So the cops right here on INGO who have said in very clear terms that they don't disarm people during traffic stops were lying when they said that, and they'll compound that lie by lying about it later too?

:rolleyes:
    did i mention anyone by name? i was talking about the ones who lie about the reason they stopped you. if they lied about that they will lie about anything else. if you need to see it for yourself i can give you several websites ingo being one of them where they have videos of cops lying. i know some people believe its impossible but there is video proof it does happen on occasion.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    did i mention anyone by name? i was talking about the ones who lie about the reason they stopped you. if they lied about that they will lie about anything else. if you need to see it for yourself i can give you several websites ingo being one of them where they have videos of cops lying. i know some people believe its impossible but there is video proof it does happen on occasion.

Then you need to be a little more clear in your writing. What you said and what you're claiming you meant are two different things. Go back and read what you wrote again, and try to find where your statement was limited in any way whatsoever. You didn't say some cops, you didn't say on occasion. You were being specifically and intentionally inflammatory and baiting. and you know it.

In fact, if I was a moderator here I would have locked your account for that post. It was nothing but obvious trolling and cop bashing.

Last edited:

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Then you need to be a little more clear in your writing. What you said and what you're claiming you meant are two different things. Go back and read what you wrote again, and try to find where your statement was limited in any way whatsoever. You didn't say some cops, you didn't say on occasion. You were being specifically and intentionally inflammatory and baiting. and you know it.

In fact, if I was a moderator here I would have locked your account for that post. It was nothing but obvious trolling and cop bashing.
    i was not trolling,baiting,or accusing any one individual of anything. you are reading what you want to hear which does not surprise me coming from a leo or a holster sniffer. if you want to walk around all day saying slow down occifer my nose keeps falling out then thats fine. but dont expect everyone else to follow your lead.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    i was not trolling,baiting,or accusing any one individual of anything. you are reading what you want to hear which does not surprise me coming from a leo or a holster sniffer. if you want to walk around all day saying slow down occifer my nose keeps falling out then thats fine. but dont expect everyone else to follow your lead.

lol. You can backpedal all you want. You said what you said. And I quote:

the cops will just do what they always do and lie.

That was your entire post. How is that not an all-encompassing, generalized statement? There is not a single way to interpret that as a qualified statement implying "some" cops or "sometimes."

No. You weren't making an accusation against any one individual. You're making an accusation against the entire profession.

And you really think I'm a holster sniffer? Really? You should go back through my post history. I'm just fair and don't make the same sort of blanket, all-encompassing statements as you, troll.

You're as bad as the cops who come on here and think every statement condemning a police officer is a bash on the entire profession. But bashing the entire profession is what you do, and you do it well. Even when you try to backpedal and lie your way out of it using faulty logic and poor reasoning.

Again, I would ban you if it was up to me, because you truly are nothing but a troll.

Last edited:

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    People make generalizations on here ALL the time. So what? Seems that many people on INGO have no ability to recognize sarcasm or hyperbole for what it is, a tool used to make or illustrate a point. There's no need to feel so offended about simply comments that people make.

Top Bottom