• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I just don't have a good feeling about the new coach. Every time they show him on the screen he just does not exude confidence, he looks kinda lost and unsure of himself. I hope I am wrong.
    Are you sure you aren't talking about Dungy here?

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Are you worried you can't afford a beer at Lucas Oil Stadium?

Don't worry. If Welfare King Ir$ay gets heat from his addicts, he will lower the price of beer and get the CIB to throw his company an extra two million or so to make sure his personal bank account never falls below nine figures.

My prediction: They finish with a 50/50 record. There's too many other good teams out there this year.

I hope so. I hope they do this for the next few years, so much so that all the bandwagon fans disappear and the stadium starts to not get sold out. Then maybe the revenuers at the CIB can toss the entire stadium back to the state and we can finally get the rest of the 92 counties to start paying for this corporate welfare monstrosity.

Playoffs?

LOL.

Playoffs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/<object width=

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I think the Colts have a good chance to have a winning season. With the best quarterback in the NFL, some hungry new blood, and a coach who was groomed by one of the best, why not?

This is my thinking. Sure they lost Harrison, but he hasnt' been at his best for a couple years. Its too bad they lost Dungy. But they have enough vets on the team that learned from him what it takes to win they should be in good shape. Plus the hungry new blood may help motivate the others as well. I think they will have a winning season. And get at least a couple rounds into the playoffs. Maybe further if Manning doesn't choke like before. Go Colts!! :rockwoot:

ncthorn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    The Colts will be just fine. Even if Caldwell lacks the experience that Dungy had. Most of the key reasons for their long lasting success are still there. Polian knows what he is doing and has managed the team well. Tennessee can be beaten. The Texans still lack a quality quarterback. Getting Ed Johnson back is a huge plus. The Colts are fine.

Top Bottom