• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Down here in Richmond all we get is the stupid Redskins games, I didn't get to see my beloved Packers play.....that is why they lost!!... I had my Lucky AJ Hawk jersey on too!!!! I can't be too sad, I like the Colts, and they won fairly............. unlike Seattle

leggers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    This was a great game but I can't believe it wasn't televised in Northern Indiana! :( I'm too poor for nfl sunday ticket LOL Guess its off to the bar for games like these.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I didn't get to watch or listen to the game, but it seems to me that at the half, the Colts decided that they really wanted to win this game. I also think that Luck and the other rookies are developing faster than many of us had thought they might. Prayers for the coach.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I was at the game and it was awesome.

Luck is for real. I've seen him play 3 home games so far. In all three he has driven the Colts for a score inside of 2:00 to play. They won 2 of those games and it should have been 3. Rookie QBs do not do that 3 times a season, much less 3 games in a row.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I was at the game and it was awesome.

Luck is for real. I've seen him play 3 home games so far. In all three he has driven the Colts for a score inside of 2:00 to play. They won 2 of those games and it should have been 3. Rookie QBs do not do that 3 times a season, much less 3 games in a row.

Watched it on TV and it was stated that this was his first game winning drive in the 4th. :rolleyes:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Colts and Packers are my two very favorite teams...been a Packers fan since I was a little kid...and Colts fan since they got here. I was happy to see the Packers come in second place.

PS - BEARS SUCK

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Down here in Richmond all we get is the stupid Redskins games, I didn't get to see my beloved Packers play.....that is why they lost!!... I had my Lucky AJ Hawk jersey on too!!!! I can't be too sad, I like the Colts, and they won fairly............. unlike Seattle

The Packers lost because Clay Matthews had his big giant monster arms around QB Luck...and it didn't phase him...he still got the ball to REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE....Luck is going to be a NFL monster and Clay Matthews will have to bow down at his feet....and I love Clay Matthews so much I would give him a kidney.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    [ame="http://youtu.be/AIL7qGiAk5E"]The Bears and the Packers[/ame]

In living color

<note> Mike Ditka does not suck, and the 1985 Bears kick ass

Top Bottom