• ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    So, which team(s) do you support?

Tampa Bay is my favorite team. I also like New England and that stems from a being a life long supporter of Michigan football(ie Brady). If they played each other I'd no doubt root for Tampa, but I'll root for NE over anyone else.

I either like or hate just about every team in the league. That way, no matter who is playing I can be interested in the game.

I would never buy a jersey of one of the women that play 150 miles north of me for two reasons:

1. They play in a dome and domes are for pussies; grow a pair and play in the conditions.

2. I'm not 11 anymore, so I don't wear jerseys in public.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Tampa Bay is my favorite team. I also like New England and that stems from a being a life long supporter of Michigan football(ie Brady). If they played each other I'd no doubt root for Tampa, but I'll root for NE over anyone else.

I either like or hate just about every team in the league. That way, no matter who is playing I can be interested in the game.

I would never buy a jersey of one of the women that play 150 miles north of me for two reasons:

1. They play in a dome and domes are for pussies; grow a pair and play in the conditions.

2. I'm not 11 anymore, so I don't wear jerseys in public.

I would have to agree with point #1. I think football should be played outdoors on grass in the elements. Always. Playing in perfect conditions all year ends up hurting the Colts when it comes playoff time (if they don't have home field advantage) and they've got to play outdoors in winter weather.

I was very happy that the Broncos (my favorite team) decided to build an outdoor stadium when they replaced the old Mile High. I lived in Denver at the time and most people really wanted to keep football outside in the elements. You get a little cold weather + 5,280 foot elevation = home field advantage!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I would have to agree with point #1. I think football should be played outdoors on grass in the elements. Always. Playing in perfect conditions all year ends up hurting the Colts when it comes playoff time (if they don't have home field advantage) and they've got to play outdoors in winter weather.

I was very happy that the Broncos (my favorite team) decided to build an outdoor stadium when they replaced the old Mile High. I lived in Denver at the time and most people really wanted to keep football outside in the elements. You get a little cold weather + 5,280 foot elevation = home field advantage!

Yeah I threw the second point in for sh*ts and giggles.:):

Yeah I was happy they came around as well...With Jay Cutler going to high school so close to here, I have to put them on the good side of my teams to root for/root against.

Top Bottom