• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Richardson has a lot to clean up in the short to intermediate range, but this is the vision.

A big discourse lately has been that 2-high defense is killing football. Teams sit back in these shell zones and try to take away all of the explosives. Hence the generally low output of points on offense this season. It certainly does not appear to be limiting the explosives for Richardson and the Colts.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

From yahoosports.....

Colts to be without Taylor while Richardson is questionable​

Running back Jonathan Taylor will miss Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars with a high ankle sprain. Quarterback Anthony Richardson is questionable to play.

Taylor's injury is on the same ankle that has seen trouble in the past, with the running back suffering a similar injury in 2022. After missing a few games that season, Taylor re-injured the ankle in December and was placed on injured reserve and undergoing surgery, ending his season.

Per multiple reports, this ankle injury is not as severe as the ones in previous years, but Taylor's recovery time is likely going to be longer than normal given his injury history.

Joe Flacco took most of the first-team reps on Friday, a good indication they are leaning towards starting him under center for another week.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

I'm sure some of those drops are due to AR not having a lot of time with the receivers and timing (being in sync) in the route. This should get better of course and a couple more quality receivers wouldn't hurt. Also I think they have forgotten they can throw to their tight ends. Tight ends only have 10 targets this year.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I'm sure some of those drops are due to AR not having a lot of time with the receivers and timing (being in sync) in the route. This should get better of course and a couple more quality receivers wouldn't hurt. Also I think they have forgotten they can throw to their tight ends. Tight ends only have 10 targets this year.

Hoping the kid can stay healthy enough to build those reps

Top Bottom