• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Absent some alteration in the course of the ball, perceived finger movement -- I didn't see it, even in super slo-mo, but will be looking for video -- isn't sufficient evidence to indicate he touched it and allow overturning the ruling on the field.

That’s fair. My fingers do usually fling backwards for no reason, completely defying the laws of physics.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    That’s fair. My fingers do usually fling backwards for no reason, completely defying the laws of physics.
    No, that's "flair"... you missed the "L"... fingers are full of voluntary muscles. He also might have flinched out from fear of getting kicked in the face. The ball is also subject to the laws of physics. It showed no indication of having been touched.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Clearly you haven’t seen a replay.
    As previously mentioned, I saw replays. I watched every one they showed, from every angle they showed during the review... I was focused on the ball. As I also mentioned, I'll be looking for video as I'm curious about the finger thing.

That said, the Colts are winning quite handily, in spite of that OBVIOUSLY bad call (the only one of the game :rolleyes:). Enjoy that.

Top Bottom