• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    I was glad to see him start throwing downfield instead of checking down on every play like he had been doing. He's got an arm. Use it.
    It was amazing how easily he made some of those throws down the field while on the run. Of course, I was disappointed that we lost, but I left that game feeling pretty good. We saw a lot to be excited about in that game.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It was amazing how easily he made some of those throws down the field while on the run. Of course, I was disappointed that we lost, but I left that game feeling pretty good. We saw a lot to be excited about in that game.
    I agree! And some of those longer passes that didn't get completed were more on the receivers than on AR. It takes two...

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ — In a traumatic upset for the sporting world, Taylor Swift has been traded from the Kansas City Chiefs to the New York Jets, where she will begin dating tight end Tyler Conklin.

"We had to trade three starting players for Swift but I think it will be worth it in the end," said GM Joe Douglas. "Maybe now everyone will start coming to our games."
    The rest of the Jets' roster is reportedly hopeful this will pave the way for each of them to date their own pop singer, but positions are limited. "None of us want to end up with Lizzo," noted QB Zach Wilson.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I’m reminded once again that NFL schedulers hate the Colts.

4 Division games in the first 6 weeks. Absolutely brutal.

Tennessee this week.
    Jacksonville next week.

Their season could be on the way to something really fun or totally dead in the first 1/3 of the schedule.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    What is not shown is AR's been available for less than 50% of the snaps so far this season. This is a huge issue that I hope the coaching staff is working on.
    Actually, he has played 151 of 277 (54.5%) offensive snaps so far this season. Obviously, we want him on the field more than that and I'm sure he will be. You could already see much better decision making on his runs in the last game. You could also see how his threat of running opens up the passing game. He is going to continue to run, and he is getting smarter about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom