• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    INDIANAPOLIS--For 16 minutes Saturday, it looked like the Pittsburgh Steelers might race to a win that would soften the ills created by a pair of losses to two-win teams.

For the remainder of the game, they watched the Indianapolis Colts run past them like cars lapping the track at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

--Joe Rutter, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 16 December 2023

As previously mentioned, I expect to take the money that I saved by not driving up from EVV for today's game, and buy a Bronze Badge for May at the Speedway.

Last edited:

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Today’s game was an absolute blast. A playoff atmosphere from start to finish. The crowd was nuts, and we need to keep that going. The way everyone, especially the third and fourth string running backs, stepped up when they had to showed what this team is made of. I’m sticking with my prediction of 10 wins and making the playoffs. I’ll be posting more non-expert analysis shortly.

And guys, can’t we just let the quarterback thing go? It’s getting pretty tiresome because no one‘s mind is going to be changed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Don’t pizz down my back and tell me it’s raining…

The league pulled this crap on JT when he came back and had good games. Just drug test them all if that’s what they want, but just stop with the pretense…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    INDIANAPOLIS--For 16 minutes Saturday, it looked like the Pittsburgh Steelers might race to a win that would soften the ills created by a pair of losses to two-win teams.

For the remainder of the game, they watched the Indianapolis Colts run past them like cars lapping the track at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

--Joe Rutter, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 16 December 2023

As previously mentioned, I expect to take the money that I saved by not driving up from EVV for today's game, and buy a Bronze Badge for May at the Speedway.
    I have to say after going down 13-0 I was feeling a repeat of the Chargers getting beat down.
    The Chargers quit the Colts didn't! :cheers:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Aaaaand we’re on to the draft.

What’s our highest priority this off-season?

Receiver? Pass rusher?
    Was at a work dinner at St. Elmo's while all this was happening. This... didn't age well. 30 straight unanswered points from this moment.

This is the difference between the Steichen (COTY) Colts and the Pagano/Reich Colts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom