May 26, 2018
    North Central

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    He is toast. The Pats will actually trade him away, which is ironically how they got him…
    Because of a couple bad seasons during a rebuilding era? Wont happen. He might be replaced as GM at the most. This isnt the colts, that have struggled for the last 5 years…

And nobody is going to trade for him. At his age, if a trade were attempted, he would retire. He isnt going to go to some bs team like washington and start over with only a few years left in his career.

This offseason kraft will spend money on big talent. Then, if the team isnt doing better, they may consider something. But it isnt going to happen this season. They wouldnt extend a contract with him 3 months ago if they werent putting their trust in him. Every time a team struggles these rumors start. Remember when they had a losing streak and the rumor was they were gonna trade Brady? Never happened. Brady was there 3 more seasons before he left on his own terms.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Because of a couple bad seasons during a rebuilding era? Wont happen. He might be replaced as GM at the most. This isnt the colts, that have struggled for the last 5 years…

And nobody is going to trade for him. At his age, if a trade were attempted, he would retire. He isnt going to go to some bs team like washington and start over with only a few years left in his career.

This offseason kraft will spend money on big talent. Then, if the team isnt doing better, they may consider something. But it isnt going to happen this season. They wouldnt extend a contract with him 3 months ago if they werent putting their trust in him. Every time a team struggles these rumors start. Remember when they had a losing streak and the rumor was they were gonna trade Brady? Never happened. Brady was there 3 more seasons before he left on his own terms.
    Let’s watch it play out and revisit this.

And BB has had four seasons since Brady to get going.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    This game really comes down to which version of Minshew we get.

Belichick is going to sell out to stop the run and have a blitz heavy scheme.

If Minshew can make them pay when they blitz, we should win easily.

If we get the Minshew that turns the ball over every drive, we’re screwed.

4-0 win we win the turnover battle.

0-5 when we don’t.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    On defense, expect New England to run right up the gut until we show we can stop it. With Grover Stewart out and Zaire Franklin limited/out, our run defense could be a problem.

Hate to say it, but if Leonard isn’t getting turnovers, he’s a liability out there.

Mac Jones is not good though. And they don’t have any weapons to throw to.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This game really comes down to which version of Minshew we get.

Belichick is going to sell out to stop the run and have a blitz heavy scheme.

If Minshew can make them pay when they blitz, we should win easily.

If we get the Minshew that turns the ball over every drive, we’re screwed.

4-0 win we win the turnover battle.

0-5 when we don’t.
    Colts need to run a tempo offense and keep the pats nickel or dime packages on the field for first down to run against. With the personnel the Colts have Taylor and Moss should both be on the field at the same time using Moss, particularly, like a tight end…

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    On defense, expect New England to run right up the gut until we show we can stop it. With Grover Stewart out and Zaire Franklin limited/out, our run defense could be a problem.

Hate to say it, but if Leonard isn’t getting turnovers, he’s a liability out there.

Mac Jones is not good though. And they don’t have any weapons to throw to.
    I have Rhamondre Stevenson on my fantasy team, so I need him to rush for like 200 yards and 4 tds. I just hope the Colts get more tds than that lol

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    I have Rhamondre Stevenson on my fantasy team, so I need him to rush for like 200 yards and 4 tds. I just hope the Colts get more tds than that lol
    I have him on one of my fantasy teams too, but I'm hoping to get that production from someone else this week. LOL. If he scores four TDs we probably lose this game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom