Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, the title of the thread should be an indication of what it's about. In your barbershop example, how well do you think it would go over if you went to a barbershop in Green Bay and started extolling the virtues of the Bears?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I am a huge football fan, and a realist. If I said the stats of Wentz in my barber shop, (a place full of football fans, guys that know way more than I.) They would tell me the Colts and Wentz are what their record show.

Is this thread just for homers or for football fans to realistically discuss the games and situation. I respect your always positivity for the Colts but there is reality to discuss too. My prediction post is spot on with just two games reversed thus far.

If this is indeed just a thread for homers I will bow out and make my own football thread where guys who root for any team are welcome and reality is discussed. I am in no way trying to troll you, just posting reality. Just let me know and I will be gone never to post here again.

You do whatever you want man. I really don’t care, but there’s no homers in this thread. We all speak about the Colts team honestly.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, the title of the thread should be an indication of what it's about. In your barbershop example, how well do you think it would go over if you went to a barbershop in Green Bay and started extolling the virtues of the Bears?

That is not what I did. I posted a Colts stat. Is it out of bounds to discuss the Raiders with CM? To discuss other team’s or players abilities? Yesterday we discussed Lamar Jackson and the defe catching up with him. Just fun football banter. But if it is not wanted I’m out of here.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That is not what I did. I posted a Colts stat. Is it out of bounds to discuss the Raiders with CM? To discuss other team’s or players abilities? Yesterday we discussed Lamar Jackson and the defe catching up with him. Just fun football banter. But if it is not wanted I’m out of here.
    No, there's nothing wrong with that, but it just comes across as always putting a negative slant on anything having to do with the Colts. Maybe that's not your intent, but that's the way it seems. Not trying to run you or anyone else off for talking about other teams and if that's what it seems like, then I apologize because that is not my intent.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No, there's nothing wrong with that, but it just comes across as always putting a negative slant on anything having to do with the Colts. Maybe that's not your intent, but that's the way it seems. Not trying to run you or anyone else off for talking about other teams and if that's what it seems like, then I apologize because that is not my intent.

And I have always cheered for the Colts first. I will try to be more cognizant of my posts. As CP said I should have added that the Wertz stat was great, but I got keyboard lazy and then the post lost its intent. As I have posted before I am not happy my hometown team brought in Riech and then Wentz so that makes their record more unpalatable to me. Kind of like if the Colts had gotten Brady and were losing, lots of Colts fans would be losing their minds. LOL

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And I have always cheered for the Colts first. I will try to be more cognizant of my posts. As CP said I should have added that the Wertz stat was great, but I got keyboard lazy and then the post lost its intent.
    It's all good. If we were all sitting around a table talking there probably wouldn't have been any doubts on anybody's part, but the typed words don't always convey all of the context or intent very well. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom