Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    they are stand alone microphones pointed at the QB.
    Yep, parabolic microphones.

iu

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Titans came out in Vegas as 1 point fav. Then colts were plus 1 fav. Now colts 1.5 fav.

Weird. I think this one might be one of the divisional games that has a ton of punts and a few points.

Running game and o line is about even with maybe a small plus to the yeti mr Henry.

Passing game I think Tanny and Jones plus brown over Carson and pitman plus TY.

Special teams about even.

Defense edge to colts if the colts offense can keep the defense of the field. Mr Henry wears defenses down.

Titans riding some big wins. Colts riding a win.

Either way I hope the game is a good one. These tight divisional games can be sleepers to watch and low scoring. Maybe we get one of the outstanding back and forth divisional games that everyone wants to watch.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Either way I hope the game is a good one. These tight divisional games can be sleepers to watch and low scoring. Maybe we get one of the outstanding back and forth divisional games that everyone wants to watch.

I don’t hope this at all. I hope it’s the most boring blowout game ever. I want 28-3 at halftime. :):

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Derrick Henry gets a lot of the praise, and deservedly so. But there are definitely some statistics out there that show that Johnathon Taylor may actually be the best RB in football right now.

TL;DR Upper right is good, lower left is bad. Taylor is the best by a pretty wide margin.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Taylor had a good last half of last season. A good half of this season. Derrick Henry been doing it for years. Not saying Taylor is bad at all.

Agreed. I also think Henry should get the MVP this year, but he probably won’t because it’s a QB award nowadays. In the same way that Leonard should probably get the DPOY award but it’s almost exclusively a pass rusher award.

I will say though that Henry gets those numbers partly because he’s a freak alien athlete, but partly because he gets more carries than anybody in the league by a huge margin. Would Taylor put up Henry numbers if he got as many touches? I don’t know, but it’s definitely a factor in Henry’s absurd career numbers.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Agreed. I also think Henry should get the MVP this year, but he probably won’t because it’s a QB award nowadays. In the same way that Leonard should probably get the DPOY award but it’s almost exclusively a pass rusher award.

I will say though that Henry gets those numbers partly because he’s a freak alien athlete, but partly because he gets more carries than anybody in the league by a huge margin. Would Taylor put up Henry numbers if he got as many touches? I don’t know, but it’s definitely a factor in Henry’s absurd career numbers.

So to continue the which came first, the chicken or the egg conversation, I too wonder what others would get with his carries. But he is able to get his when they absolutely know he is comin…

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    So to continue the which came first, the chicken or the egg conversation, I too wonder what others would get with his carries. But he is able to get his when they absolutely know he is comin…

And seemingly without ever getting injured. He truly is a freak specimen. Yes he works incredibly hard but that’s God-given DNA.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So this is interesting, the success came so fast and furious with Mahomes that KC fans are now entitled azsholes fighting with their own players on social medi…

The Colts worked their way up in Mannings tenure, it wasn’t success overnight so fans appreciated it more. When Mahomes burst out with incredible wins it seems the fans thought that the NFL would just drop ship Lombardi trophies to them…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom