• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I’m gonna go against my heart and predict a Colts loss tonight. Offensive line issues and our defenses struggles against mobile quarterbacks I think will bite us. Plus we were on such a high coming off of the Patriots game, I think we’re due for a letdown/sluggish game.

Man this guy’s an idiot :laugh:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sorry, I intended to close out last night with a good morning to you to find here when you checked in. Well, good morning anyway! LOL
    Unfortunately I did have a bit of a spoiler when I peeked in the Status Update Thread and Sam had posted that it was 22-13 in the 4th (I guess he was watching the recorded game too). I stayed out until the game was over though, so it wasn't a total spoiler. :):

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That was a terrible flag pickup on the USLC against the Pats QB. The defense could hurt a QB just as much claiming to try to hold a QB from falling as they could pushing one.
    Scrum
    Then after they pickup the flag they let the teams get into a scrum and the offense get a taunting penalty in the excess time the officials created screwing arithmetic a flag that sho never have never have been pulled…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom