Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can't say enough good things about Brissett. I always thought he was a solid back-up, but I was completely wrong when I thought he couldn't be the number one guy. I'll gladly eat some crow on this one.

I was impressed with him when he was filling in for Luck, but like you, I thought, "solid backup". He's definitely starter material!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I thought Brissett would be good, but I certainly thought he would be a downgrade from Luck due to not being as accurate with his throws. However, I think his decision making is much better, he takes care of the ball. Luck led a lot of 4th quarter comebacks, but a lot of those times they were behind because of his earlier turnovers. I'm starting to think they may actually be better with Brissett in the long run.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    You dare to doubt the power of Bacon?

Infidel!

I have a friend that will eat anything(once... at least) and he ate an actual crow wrapped in bacon once. When he asked how it was, his response was that bacon never did anything to him to deserve that!

Admittedly, though I do cheat on bacon with the other pork based breakfast meat from time to time. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have a friend that will eat anything(once... at least) and he ate an actual crow wrapped in bacon once. When he asked how it was, his response was that bacon never did anything to him to deserve that!

Admittedly, though I do cheat on bacon with the other pork based breakfast meat from time to time. :):
    Obviously an insufficient quantity of bacon was used. I will reduce the charge of “infidel” to merely inexperienced.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I had relatives (Putnam Co.) that would shoot what they called a batch of crow. Clean them and make a stew with what ever else they had on hand. No thank you very much.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I had relatives (Putnam Co.) that would shoot what they called a batch of crow. Clean them and make a stew with what ever else they had on hand. No thank you very much.

qoFHTOS.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Brissett is actually in the conversation for MVP. Now we all know that he will not get it, but it says a lot about where he is now. He is on pace to lead the league in TD passes as of today at 37 and the nearest GB is 35. His passer rating of 101.0 is better than Luck's career best of 98.7.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom