Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Heard something I hadn't realized before... Colts are 4-0 against the Chiefs when we've faced them in the playoffs (going back to the Jim Harbaugh era), including playing at Arrowhead. Just sayin'...

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Are you ready for some football?!? :rockwoot:

Good day to stay inside, planted on the couch and watch the game!

I'm ready for some football. The weather gives a prefect excuse coupled with my back pain to stay inside, watch the snow fall and watch football.

I'm curious to see how well the KC grounds crew is able to clear snow off the field before the game. Should be a good game

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm ready for some football. The weather gives a prefect excuse coupled with my back pain to stay inside, watch the snow fall and watch football.

I'm curious to see how well the KC grounds crew is able to clear snow off the field before the game. Should be a good game

I guess the tarp that covers the field keeps the field surface at around 60-65 degrees, so once it comes off, it will be clear (for awhile) but it will get sloppy pretty fast. They're doing a great job of keeping the parking lots cleared. They're loading up semis with frontloaders and hauling it away. I guess they'll do the same with the snow inside the stadium too. It would be a pretty daunting task just keeping all those bleachers cleared off before fans start coming in. They start at the tip and sweep it all down to the bottom via "chutes" and haul it off.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    While I like where we are now, I think Caldwell got a raw deal. When a team is built completely around one player, and that player isn't playing, you can pretty much expect to be a cellar dweller.

Caldwell got Caldwell fired. His coaching calls and decisions in the Super Bowl and subsequent calls led to his demise. These same questionable calls got him canned in the Motor City as well.
    Caldwell never got his players to buy into his system. I like Caldwell but I sure yelled at the TV on some of his decisions.
    There's been a lot of good coaches fired for "irreconcilable differences".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom