Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Make: Colt

Model: Python

Caliber: 357 Mag

Location (city or county): Out of State IL

Price: $2800.00 OBO

Will ship (Y/N): Yes & this must go through FFL (UPS shipping ONLY) $35.00

Other info: 6" Engraved Python, I have no problem if you would like to come out to inspect before buying

Hey guys, here is a Colt Python, manufactured in 1969 Ser# 905xx. She is probably my most stunning revolver but, its time to sell her. This thing is seriously beautiful and basically blemish free!! Honestly, she looks unfired but, isn't. I got this thing from my Uncle who wore this Colt Python in 1970 on the Chicago Police Department and now it has been passed along to me, I am only selling to fund another life project (with the approval of the Family of corse)!

To give you some family history behind this thing (Not that many of you care... I know some will though)...

In the 70's CPD was required to carry a .38 special, so all cops in Chicago carried a small .38 like a S&W model 10. Police officers were allowed to carry a second gun though, thats where the Colt 357 came into play... including this one! This Python was kept in a safe for 40 years and at the age of 70 my uncle had it engraved, and then had it restored. I was given it shortly after and now, I am selling to fund a personal investment that may lead to my future career!

She Looks great, doesn't she!

The Colt Python 357 Magnum has an iconic place in the American Police culture and has been held in high regard by shooters since it was introduced in 196?, earning the moniker "The Greatest Revolver ever made"
    I have 100% seller feedback and am happy to provide my GB ID to show well over 500+ positive feedback!

Thanks so much for looking and please ask questions if you have any.

I am 100% confident that you will not be disappointed.

Colt Python in this shape are rare.

This firearm is being sold as a Private sale and I will ship to any FFL of your choice. PLEASE Make sure he will accept a private sale, if he will not, I will not do the deal.

Tell the FFL I will include a copy of my Drivers License, a copy of my Illinois FOID card, and a signed copy of a bill of sale. Oh, I will ONLY ship UPS the fee is: $35.00

Guys, I have this listed on a few forums so the first I'll take it is where it will go. If, for whatever reason I get 2 "I'll take it" from separate forums I am going with the time stamp.

Thanks again

IMG_0087-1.jpg

IMG_0088-1.jpg

IMG_0091-1.jpg

IMG_0094-1.jpg

IMG_0095-1.jpg

IMG_0090-1.jpg

IMG_0092-1.jpg

IMG_0096-1.jpg

IMG_0097-1.jpg

IMG_0100-1.jpg

IMG_0101-1.jpg