• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Not sure what you're asking? :dunno: Several members here have them. The consensus is that they're pretty good for what they are – a .22 semi-auto rifle that looks like an AR and accepts some AR accessories. I would add, though, that they're not of the same quality as a dedicated .22 upper, nor as versatile as a drop-in conversion kit.

My :twocents:

LMAO at the "powerful" marketing line.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    I have one, had it for about a week. Only things that I don't like.

1) Bolt release button is non-functional
    2) Does not use a standard trigger and hammer
    3) Safety is not standard, it is 180 degrees (not a big deal at all though)
    4)Dust cover door does not snap closed (this is my biggest pet peeve with the gun)

All of that stuff is pretty minuscule though compared to what you get for the price. I knew about it ahead of time, and it didn't stop me from buying it.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    All I can say is you can get an m&p for cheaper. It is what it is though. If you like AR rifles, and want a dedicated .22 well then it may fit your needs.

mighty2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Jeffersonville, IN
    If you are looking for a nice little 22 for simple shooting in a tactical look I would go with the GSG. I currently have a GSG and love it. I have had the Colt and just did not like it.

outlaw2842

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    If you are looking for a nice little 22 for simple shooting in a tactical look I would go with the GSG. I currently have a GSG and love it. I have had the Colt and just did not like it.

i as well like the gsg alot more over the colt.just because of the fact that you can pretty much modify it a little bit than the colt.more accesories readily availble.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008

+1!! Exactly the way I looked at it, and exactly why I bougt a GSG after handling a colt 22.

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    I was in Germany a couple weeks ago and saw them there very well advertised. German law requires that civilean weapons cannot use parts from military weapons, so the different trigger group and stuff may just be to market them overseas with few changes. Also, depending on your firearms license and the European country in question, it is a lot easier to be allowed to own a 22lr than a 223 or larger caliber weapon.

Shooter521, you're saying not of the same quality as a dedicated 22 upper, do you mean worse?

I have seen them and was wondering if you could use the upper and bolt with a regular AR lower but my guess is you can't. May be someone can confirm that. Thanks.

Top Bottom