• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    SoL ets say that a gun was stolen from me a year ago. It is used in a shooting, they track the registration down to me..... Then what? Then police are at a dead end because they still don't know who stole it or where it ended up. Final result if micro stamping..... Useless.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    SoL ets say that a gun was stolen from me a year ago. It is used in a shooting, they track the registration down to me..... Then what? Then police are at a dead end because they still don't know who stole it or where it ended up. Final result if micro stamping..... Useless.

Stop it. You're making sense.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Hope you all don't mind, this is the message I sent to Remington's general email box:

Please forward this message to Steve Jackson.

Sir,

We, the workers and enthusiast residents of Indiana anxiously await your factory’s arrival.

Below is a recent thread on a very popular firearms forum based in Indiana. Take a look at the comments on the topic of “Microstamping”:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../232477-colt_and_remington_plants_moving.html

I am quite certain you would find the government and the workforce of Indiana quite happy to be your host.

Best Regards,
    John Xxxxxxxxx
    Indianapolis, Indiana

Received this response from Remington:

Remington’s position has always been consistent. If microstamping should pass in New York, we could be forced to reconsider our commitment to the Empire State. To learn more about microstamping and its problems, we encourage you to visit the National Shooting Sports Foundation Microstamping Factsheet: http://www.nssf.org/factsheets/PDF/Microstamping.pdf

Top Bottom