• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rylay

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Selling 2 inherited pistols. I am in the Indy area and will drive a bit if needed. Accepting cash, money order, or cashiers check from US banks only. Contact me if you need any other info or better pics. I have not cleaned the 2 antiques because i do not want to hurt their value. Someone who knew what they were doing could make them shine again! All guns were looked at by a local gun dealer and thats where i got the prices. Selling to buy new guns =)

Colt 1902 38 auto (Military): Asking $600. Precursor to the 1911! This gun has been re-blued (would be worth 2-4k if they wouldn't have re-blued it!). Bore and action in great shape, gun is functional! Nice collector gun. WW1 & 2 military sidearm. This gun just has 1 clip with it, those other clips in the pic are not for this gun.

Colt 357 mag. Python: SOLD! Thanks csm!

Nambu type 94: Asking $400. This is a WW2 Japanese army side arm, was used by tank crews and pilots. This one is more beat up than the other 2 but I think it would clean up nice.

PICS!

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

Last edited:

Rylay

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    BTT, looking like I may have to take these collector guns to gun broker =/ Local is so much easier.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom