Colorado introduces bill to outlaw speech disagreeing with the official narrative.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wow,.they are not even waiting till they get the 2nd amendment abolished before abolishing the 1st.. they have already abolished the 4th, 10th and 14th and 90% of the country doesn't know or care

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    We are definitely facing an all or nothing battle. Now. Not at some point in the indefinite future.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    We are definitely facing an all or nothing battle. Now. Not at some point in the indefinite future.
    I agree.. Jefferson was on the money when he said, "we gave you a republic now let's see you keep it". A few other foretellings he made but I'll not speak of those.. but I will ask, how do we keep the tree of liberty growing?

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Ask Kyle Rittenhouse about his 2nd amendment rights.
    He's just the most egregious example. We're at a point where the 2nd doesn't need to be abolished.
    Unfortunately I can't argue against that.. marxist left has wiped their ass with the constitution and made a mockery of basic human right and the bill of rights which in itself is so sickening considering the whole point of the bill of rights is that they are rights that under no conditions can be compromised, they are ours by virtue of being alive, they are INALIENABLE.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    It's time we elect enough state senators a clean out congress and replace them with officials that will support a constitutional convention.. several of them and have certain right spelled out and pictured drawn in Crayola for these dimwitted marxist that do know what inalienable is

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    And so the American Progressives have set out to further emulate their Soviet heroes, with “Anti-Soviet Agitation” about to become “Anti-Democratic (Party) Conspiracy Theories”, and “Malicious Hooliganism” about to become “White Supremacism”.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    We need to make changes in the schools.
    The problem is, they are educating the following generations to vote like this.
    Agreed on that also.. there are several entry vectors that has allowed this marxist infection to occur. We need to eliminate all those entry vectors and then treat the infection with strong antibiotics.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    We need to make changes in the schools.
    The problem is, they are educating the following generations to vote like this.
    Let us not forget the dems have been talking about lowering the voting age to 16. Get them voting before they even understand the real world, jobs, taxes even cooking your own meals. Jim.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    It's incredible how far and how fast Colorado has fallen.
    That’s one of my big concerns. I’ll have to go back through and find the map that someone posted that correlated the amount of money per state from the last “package” that delineated that blue states got more money allocated than red states. Population notwithstanding, it was crazy to see states that have done a complete political 180 since 2008. When one sees a map like that, it’s easy to see how the influence machine works and how progressive leftism spreads like a cancer.

I’m afraid we’re too far gone.

Top Bottom