• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    Heres how i see it. Those folks will be up for reelection soon....well i dont see them being reelected same with the gubner! That/those laws imo will and can be over turned. This will revive the industry, i think we will see a lot of this and i believe bloomberg will not be reelected either.

BlackGun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    My wife and I were planning a trip out West including a pass through Colorado to "do" Pike's Peak, Mt. Evans, and Trail Ridge Road again. Those are the Colorado Big Three. We've ridden them on our motorcycle several times over the years. Those plans were changed due to Colorado's new gun laws. I sent a message to the Governor, before he signed, that we would not be spending our tourist dollars there if he signed. He chose to sign anyway.

Our plans now involve a stop in North Dakota to visit a grandson (we were doing that anyway), then trips across the Going To The Sun highway in Montana (twice), the Beartooth in Montana/Wyoming (twice), the Chief Joseph in Wyoming, the Big Horn range in Wyomimg, Crazy Horse mountain, and the Badlands (all again). The tops of the mountains are fun wherever they are. This'll be as good as the Big Three - probably even better.

Yep, choices have consequences. What Colorado doesn't want will go to other States. I can live with it, sure hope they can. :)

:yesway::yesway::yesway: Sounds like a good trip... Enjoy!

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    As unfortunate as this is for the mostly pro-2A small business owners in CO who depend on this business, I'm sure that Hickenblooper and the others who worked so hard to ram this anti-gun legislation through are HAPPY that this sort of "undesirable" business and the people behind it don't come to their state.

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    I grew up in Colorado and last summer I was there on vacation. I was surprised that in the town I grew up in, it use to be super clean, and now there were a bunch of bums and hippies hanging out all over doing nothing but seriously stinking up the place. I also ran into plenty of them in the mountain towns.

It's just tough for the small business owners, but it's all what the residents want to now tolerate. As I recall, the local police use to not let hippies sleep on the ground like they do in San Francisco. Goes to show that Colorado has been "Californicated."

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    You know, I hate to say it, but I think the libtards who passed this legislation and the people who elected them will be happy about fewer people hunting and fishing, regardless of the cost. It's never about the cost. Have you seen California's debt lately, or Detroit's, or Chicago's?

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Having been to Colorado on bowhunting trips twice in the pre-Hickenlooper days, I had prepared for another large-scale hunting hunting trip this year, taking a group of at least 8 hunters; after seeing how politically liberal the state had become, I elected to cancel my trip in order to keep any of my dollars from supporting the Colorado economy in general. (We've been looking for alternative destinations) If and when Coloradans smell the coffee and replace their political leadership and repeal this abomination, I'll visit the state again and spend money. As it is now, I don't even do ANY business online with any company located in Colorado, and won't as long as they restrict freedom.

Wolffman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    My family has been visiting Colorado ~every other year since 1978. That won't happen again until they fix their politics. I guess we will get an indication of how that will work out on September 10th when they have the recall elections.

Top Bottom