• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home
    Vacuity spreads at the speed of light. They said they are signaling in favor of a tolerant and open-minded world...exactly the opposite of the originators of the protest in America, who are dealing in manufactured, nonexistent issues designed to manipulate people politically, and engender antipathy toward the assumed beliefs of other people whom they don't know, know little about, and don't particularly care to.

Bingo again. The protestors are bigots at best, outright racists at worst, ginning up strife and hatred based on the false flag of "oppression". How many of the examples of "oppression" were outright lies? "Hands up don't shoot!" Hopefully their childish behavior will continue to cost the NFL, and then they can reap what they've sown.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Not breaking the law has lead me down the path of about 99.9% non interaction with the police over the course of my lifetime.......

If only I knew the secret as to why that is the case....... it's weird.

kq861pU.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are you sure it's not DA's not being responsible and bringing BS on to themselves? No you are right,it is ALWAYS somebody else's fault.(Note,this statement IS politically incorrect).

I've never broken the law, and I bet I've had more police interactions than many of the members here.... outside of employment. Had my car searched several times (before I knew what was legal and what wasn't), pulled over for some bogus stopping charge, detain multiple times for "just being there." And when after I became an officer, the best protection I ever had, was the badge in my pocket. One of the reasons, I became a cop, was to put a better face on LE, and see if that actually was something the profession needed. I can tell you, from my experience, generally, officers are fair.... unfortunately, those officers that "arent so fair" tend to be pretty proactive. When you have a guy on your PD that racks up 10 arrests in a night, and they are all ONLs or DWSs, and the people arrested have last names like Gonzalez, Rodriguez, and Sanchez, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what's going on. Other officers will make quips, and everyone knows what they are implying... even higher ups know what's going on... but as long as you don't get hemmed up, they don't see the issue.

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home
    I can tell you, from my experience, generally, officers are fair.... unfortunately, those officers that "arent so fair" tend to be pretty proactive. When you have a guy on your PD that racks up 10 arrests in a night, and they are all ONLs or DWSs, and the people arrested have last names like Gonzalez, Rodriguez, and Sanchez, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what's going on. Other officers will make quips, and everyone knows what they are implying... even higher ups know what's going on... but as long as you don't get hemmed up, they don't see the issue.

Departments with racist officers oppressing people? Doesn't pass the smell test. If true and you have first hand knowledge of it but won't do anything, that makes you part of the problem.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've never broken the law, and I bet I've had more police interactions than many of the members here.... outside of employment. Had my car searched several times (before I knew what was legal and what wasn't), pulled over for some bogus stopping charge, detain multiple times for "just being there." And when after I became an officer, the best protection I ever had, was the badge in my pocket. One of the reasons, I became a cop, was to put a better face on LE, and see if that actually was something the profession needed. I can tell you, from my experience, generally, officers are fair.... unfortunately, those officers that "arent so fair" tend to be pretty proactive. When you have a guy on your PD that racks up 10 arrests in a night, and they are all ONLs or DWSs, and the people arrested have last names like Gonzalez, Rodriguez, and Sanchez, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what's going on. Other officers will make quips, and everyone knows what they are implying... even higher ups know what's going on... but as long as you don't get hemmed up, they don't see the issue.

Where’s the union on that?

Last edited:

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home

You claim to have first hand knowledge of one or more officers engaging in racist practices and oppressing people, the very thing the NFL players say they are protesting. That's pretty serious, and ironic, yet you aren't willing to do anything about it? Maybe they should be protesting you instead of "America". You're the one with the power to do something about it, but instead choose to hide in your lol safe space. That doesn't seem very courageous. You should at least take a knee at your next department meeting.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    You claim to have first hand knowledge of one or more officers engaging in racist practices and oppressing people, the very thing the NFL players say they are protesting. That's pretty serious, and ironic, yet you aren't willing to do anything about it? Maybe they should be protesting you instead of "America". You're the one with the power to do something about it, but instead choose to hide in your lol safe space. That doesn't seem very courageous. You should at least take a knee at your next department meeting.

M9TIDmk.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

ha ha

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom