• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I mean really good. Starting about the first week of August I noticed my K/D Ratio creeping up. I found myself in the top tier of the team I was on and I was finally getting this game figured out..It was fun not being in the middle or worse..Dead last...

I play in the morning before I open the shop. My wife has her office right by my TV in the basement and she could hear me saying things like. "Hell Yeah!! Take that you little Punk..." and "In your face Buddy!!!"

My wife, whom I love more than life itself, has the ability to take me down a notch or two, but the other morning she might as well had stabbed me in the heart with an icepick..

She is standing beside me as I am kicking butt and taking names. I tell her that in the last week or so my scores have improved. That I am now a man to be reckoned with in the gaming world...That all of that playing has finally paid off and I am now a contender in the world of MW3 and she should be honored just to be able to watch me play this game so well. All of a sudden right in the middle of me giving my speech entitled "How Great I Art" she takes a sip of her Starbucks and says.....

"You do realize that all of the kids are back in school now and that you have only been playing against old farts like yourself for the last week or so."

Then it hit me. She was right yet again.:xmad:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    People actually play MW3? Worst one of the series...until Black Op 2 comes out. MW3 has all but convinced me to NOT buy anymore COD games and from World at War through Black Ops, I'd usually choose playing online over sleep or studying. Back to sports games for me.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I heard someone say that this morning actually on MW3. Some arrogant dude with a KDR of 0.43 which made the insults just hilarious. Was that you? I saw he was up to 0.45 by the end of my time on there though...

Seriously, daytime is when the bad people are on. The evenings and late at night has much better competition. I actually think the best people are around 20-25 and either in college, the military, or Mexico :twocents:

ssblair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Elkhart County
    BF3 > MW3 multiplayer... BF3 FTW :D

Actually, I've never played MW3. MW2 was fun, but I think the BF series was more team-centric.

Single-player campaign, on the otherhand, is a different story...

/troll/off :):

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Halo is where the real skill shows. Anyone can camp and get a 4.0 k/d. I have had a 3.0 twice in reach, once on my main tag, and now on a secondary. I play MW3 when I want easy kills :)

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    I have all the versions of COD. But mainly play them for the single player part. Online multiplayer is too A.D.D. for me.

Die, respawn, die, respawn, die, respawn.

The Battlefield series I've play exclusively online. So much more depth to it. And I've found it easier to be in the top players of the match on the PS3 than on the PC. I have both versions, and my K/D ratio is so much higher on the PS3 version. Which I've been playing FPS's on the PC for as long as they've been out. Never been a fan of console FPS's. So the only thing I can think of is, that people are A LOT more skilled on the PC, than the kids on the consoles.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I quit playing COD3 a while back ago. I played with some friends who did nothing but whine like little girls when they were killed. I mean whining connnnnstantly. Plus its not very fun to play by yourself online. I moved onto BF3. I hated it at first because it was difficult to adjust to the learning curb. Tactics rather than run and gun. Now I'm decent at BF3, but I only like to play a certain way. Hardcore. None of that regular crap. I prefer Operation Firestorm, Kharg Island, Caspian Border, Metro. I do the best with support class. For larger maps the 240B or 249. Closer maps the M27IAR.

But BF3 is on hold. It's football season so I busted out NCAA...

Top Bottom