• ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105233#reg

"It seems to definitively answer the question," Klein wrote. "Since the show's mission is for Lou to be the explainer and enlightener, he should be sure to cite this during your segment tonite. And then it seems this story is dead – because anyone who still is not convinced doesn't really have a legitimate beef."

"I am not aware of any birth certificate records that have been destroyed by the department," Janice Okubo, public information officer for the Hawaii DOH, told WND. "When the department went electronic in 2001, vital records, whether in paper form or any other form, [were] maintained. We don't destroy records."

Sure seems like the media bosses are trying to keep this story down. I heard Bill O'Reilly say it was a non story and Obama was a US citizen. I wrote him and asked him for proof and facts to support his claim. No response yet.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    i think everyone that is familiar with this story knows that he is not a natural-born citizen. there are many that want to "believe" and "hope" that that he is a natural-born citizen, but they know that he is not.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    i think everyone that is familiar with this story knows that he is not a natural-born citizen. there are many that want to "believe" and "hope" that that he is a natural-born citizen, but they know that he is not.

I think that everyone that is familiar with this story knows that he is a natural-born citizen. There are many that want to "believe" and "hope" that he is a not a natural-born citizen, but they know that he is.

:dunno:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I think that everyone that is familiar with this story knows that he is a natural-born citizen. There are many that want to "believe" and "hope" that he is a not a natural-born citizen, but they know that he is.

:dunno:

If you KNOW this then please share how you know. Have you seen the document and verified it? What proof do you have that so many of us don't?

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    If you KNOW this then please share how you know. Have you seen the document and verified it? What proof do you have that so many of us don't?

That's exactly my point regarding this issue.

While I may not care for anything that Obama does, (other than being a White Sox fan), when the proper Hawaiian officials have come out several times and confirmed that he is a natural born citizen, I stop asking.

At what point do people stop believing it's a conspiracy? The perception is that no matter what evidence is presented in favor of him being a natural born citizen, there is an element of society that will never believe it and cannot accept it, due to there disdain of Obama.

Hawaii reasserts Obama ?natural-born? citizen - White House- msnbc.com

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    That's exactly my point regarding this issue.

While I may not care for anything that Obama does, (other than being a White Sox fan), when the proper Hawaiian officials have come out several times and confirmed that he is a natural born citizen, I stop asking.

At what point do people stop believing it's a conspiracy? The perception is that no matter what evidence is presented in favor of him being a natural born citizen, there is an element of society that will never believe it and cannot accept it, due to there disdain of Obama.

Hawaii reasserts Obama ?natural-born? citizen - White House- msnbc.com

What evidence have we seen? We have one official stating she has seen it and it is legit. Why does no one else get to see it? Why has Obama unleashed teams of lawyers to keep it concealed? I'm glad you get a warm fuzzy. If a hound dog lost a scent that easily he would be out of a job.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Disdain for Obama, the Messiah of Hope & Change, One would hardly think that anyone as truthful as Barack would utter any words that were not written upon his TelePrompter :rolleyes: Why would the truth matter to Barack ? It's all about the myth

55spartan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Southern IN
    Just a matter of time before the the wonder boy self destroys, he is already starting. No matter what happens and how responsible he will be for it, it will still be called racial.

I mean can you imagine ( I know this is off the subject) if the doctor that is being charged with manslaughter in Michael Jackson's case were white?? Al Sharpton, Jessie, and the rest would have enough to spout off about for a year or more.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    E-Mail, FAX or Mail the President

August 4, 2009
    President Barack H. Obama
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
    Washington, D.C. 20500

Dear Mr. President:

Today, according to your autobiographical account, you turn 48 years old. I am asking you to use the occasion of your birthday to clear up a serious and rapidly growing controversy surrounding your presidency – a controversy regarding your birth.

I'm referring, of course, to your unwillingness so far to release publicly a document critical to the establishment of your constitutional eligibility for the highest office in the land. That document is a long-form certificate of live birth, better known as a birth certificate – the only document that can authoritatively establish the actual hospital of your birth and the attending physician.

Your spokesmen have tried to diminish and denigrate the importance of releasing such a document – claiming, in fact, that you have done so by the issuance of a "certification of live birth," a short-form document that cannot possibly be used as the basis for establishing your unquestionable constitutional eligibility as a "natural born citizen." The problem with the short-form certification is that it could easily be obtained for a birth that took place out of the state or out of the country. All it would take is the word of one parent.

You pledged to lead an administration that would be noted for its transparency and openness upon winning the presidency. Yet, you have demonstrated a shocking unwillingness to be transparent and open about your own life story. You've refused steadfastly to release simple personal documents such as your birth certificate, passport information and your college records and papers – the kinds of documents all other presidents and even presidential candidates routinely release for public and press scrutiny.

The American people are becoming more aware of this obstinacy on your part and are growing more deeply suspicious about what you may or may not be hiding.

As you celebrate your birthday this week, I join with other American citizens in asking you to do the right thing – release a copy of your long-form birth certificate along with all your college records and passport history.

As Americans face up to the tough challenges confronting them, it is critical that they have confidence in their representative government and their knowledge that the rule of law applies to everyone equally – including the president of the United States.

Sincerely,

Name
    Your address

send to:

The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500

or e-mail :

president@whitehouse.gov

Telephone:

Comments: 202-456-1111
    Switchboard: 202-456-1414
    FAX: 202-456-2461

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Birth Certificate vs Certificate of Live Birth

Show the birth certificate!!!!!! Don't show me a doctored up copy of the certificate of live birth. They are not the same thing. They do not mean or represent the same thing. As I understand it, the certificate of live birth indicates onlly that BHO was alive in Hawaii a few days after his birth. He could have been flown in just days after his birth in Mombassa, Kenya and received this document at the request of his mother. A birth certificate indicates that he actually left his mother's womb on Hawaiian soil. If that document has been produced, I must have missed it.

Anyway, even if he was actually born in Hawaii, he still might not actually be legally president because of having to denounce his American citizenship to get into school in Indonesia or to get an Indonesian passport. Indonesia does not allow for dual citizenships and all, but the Indonesian citizenship must be surrendered to get into certain schools and to get an Indonesian passport. BHO used his Indonesian passport to fly to Pakistan when he was in college to visit his mother. He got a Fullbright scholarship because he claimed to be a foreign born person. No one seems to want to bother with these facts. I just think that both parties are in cahoots and we are all being taken for one long ride. BHO was a muslim when it suited his needs during his college days. Oh well.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    You guys must have forgot how sick the disease Liberalism makes people.

You see, if its in process, then it must be ok.

For example, one need not provide proof of a driver's license to an officer of the law while driving a car, for the person is operating the car. That said, the person must have a license and the officer shall not question it.

Oh wait, I don't have the disease so that's total BULLSH@#%!@%!%T right?

What? You mean if I have nothing to hide I should comply?

Well touche Mr. President. If you have nothing to hide, why not open up to the country with your birth certificate?

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    What evidence have we seen? We have one official stating she has seen it and it is legit. Why does no one else get to see it? Why has Obama unleashed teams of lawyers to keep it concealed? I'm glad you get a warm fuzzy. If a hound dog lost a scent that easily he would be out of a job.

Warm fuzzy? Again, at one point does this issue get put to rest? What evidence would satisfy you that he was born in the United States?

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    If he suddenly produced a birth certificate that was vetted as being original...how many would think it was produced by the CIA, DEA, NSA or any one of a myriad of three letter organizations? How many will say he isn't qualified no matter what is said or produced?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    How many times do you want to see it?

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

Top Bottom