• 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    CNN says people kill because of Fox News and Glenn Beck

Posted by AWB in Uncategorized
    Rick Sanchez is an idiot. With CNN tanking in the ratings game it’s no wonder he’s becoming more and more like Keith Olbermann. Sanchez claims that Richard Poplawski, the 22 year-old that killed three Pittsburgh police officers did it because he watched Fox News and listened to right-wing talk shows, like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. Give me a break.
    He brings in Eric Boehlert, a left-wing asshat from Media Matters, who’s mission in life is to smear anything right-wing. Sanchez refers to Boehlert as a “senior fellow” from Media Matters. What the hell is a “senior fellow”? The abbreviated definition from WIKI:
    A fellow in the broadest sense is someone who is an equal or a comrade.
    Okay, now I get it.
    CNN searched YouTube and found videos posted by a bunch of wingnuts. How hard are those to find? There are radicals on both sides of the political fence. Sanchez also moans that Beck says horrible things day in and day out about Obama scaring the bejesus out of people. Huh? Wasn’t that the common thread for CNN during the Bush administration?
    It should also be noted that neither Sanchez or Boehlert mention this, which I found on Boehlert’s blog:
    After a night of drinking, followed by an early-morning argument with his mother, with whom he shared a Pittsburgh apartment, 22-year-old Richard Poplawski put on a bulletproof vest, grabbed his guns, including an AK-47 rifle, and waited for the police to respond to the domestic disturbance call his mother had placed. When two officers arrived at the front door, Poplawski shot them both in the head, and then killed another officer who tried to rescue his colleagues.
    [...]
    We learned that Poplawski hosted his own (failed) Internet radio show and that he visited the website of 9-11 conspiracy backer Alex Jones, who has been hyping the threat of a totalitarian world government for years. More recently, Jones has been warning listeners like Poplawski about The Obama Deception (that’s the name of Jones’ new documentary DVD) and how President Obama is bound to destroy America.
    If you want the real spin on what influenced Poplawski extremist views, read this.
    Warning: Watching this video may cause you to start cleaning your guns.

YouTube - Guns Fear Mongering & President Obama 04-8-2009

AWB

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    What a dumb azz. Idiots like this are part of the problem today. The problem is there are people who buy into their bull and hang on their every word. Then those of us that are sane and don't drink the kool aid, get punished because of these morons.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    there goes the 1st amendment. Pelosi has been pushing for the "fairness doctrine" to be able to pull Rush and Beck off the air by committee decree. now CNN is joining Pelosi in the fight against free speech. CNN: "Free speech is dangerous".

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Its funny, I just sat here with my little girl and her homework was to read the story of the ant and the grasshopper, and I was listening to her while I was watching this. Its idiots like this that make me think of the grasshopper, dancing and playing all summer doing no work and laughing at the ant for working and getting prepared for the winter to come. When the time comes they will be the ones begging at our doors because they have nothing, no rights, no food, no shelter and no weapons to protect themselves...

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I can truthfully say that MSNBC spurs me to murderous feelings more so than any other network. The left leaning son will sometimes put the tube on that. Listen to that Keith Oberman or Rachel Madcow for a few minutes sometime... they makes you have violent feelings. What a bunch of idiots.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Its funny, I just sat here with my little girl and her homework was to read the story of the ant and the grasshopper, and I was listening to her while I was watching this. Its idiots like this that make me think of the grasshopper, dancing and playing all summer doing no work and laughing at the ant for working and getting prepared for the winter to come. When the time comes they will be the ones begging at our doors because they have nothing, no rights, no food, no shelter and no weapons to protect themselves...

I am sure I'll be in need of some grasshoppers as a cheap labor source pool... :D

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I want to live in the world where news organizations base the stories they report on FACTS, not opinions BASED on ASSUMED facts.

I stopped watching the news when London fell under terrorist attack, you remember the subway bombings. I remember the story, first started out, 1000's injured and over 500 dead. Then it was smaller numbers, then smaller, until they got the official head count. Why is it so hard to report that they don't have a official number of deaths/injuries? To me this was false reporting, they just wanted to be the first station to spout out a death/injury tally. IMO

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'm forced to watch CNN or MSNBC on a daily basis (we have a big screen at work)... fortunately for me I have the uninterrupted intertubes, so I can have an IV of reality from time to time.

I can't stand Sanchez. Pompus ass.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    When Rick Sanchez is talking about crime and killing people, let's not forget his DUI, hit and run, and the guy he wiped out.

If you aren't familiar with the story, Google can sooth you when reading the kind of person CNN apparently thinks is a moral authority on crime and punishment.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    When Rick Sanchez is talking about crime and killing people, let's not forget his DUI, hit and run, and the guy he wiped out.

If you aren't familiar with the story, Google can sooth you when reading the kind of person CNN apparently thinks is a moral authority on crime and punishment.
    Something I wasn't aware of. One more reason to dislike him. It seems the pedestrian he ran over died from the injuries...5 years later. I wonder if we should send reminders to his Twitter page?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom