• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Cruz got a lot of bang for his buck. He and Rubio did very well. Paul, unfortunately, sucked again. I hate how bad he is at debates.

FINAL TALK TIMES
    Fiorina 10:32
    Rubio 10:10
    Kasich 9:42
    Trump 9:26
    Christie 8:31
    Huckabee 7:39
    Cruz 7:34
    Carson 7:02
    Bush 6:39
    Paul 6:15

I am surprised that it was much more evened out this time around, and how Trump did not receive the most by a long shot.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I had Dana's radio show on for a moment; she claims the moderators talked 40% more total than the candidates.

It sure was a boring debate, with most of the questions being stupid personal attacks.

I'm not a Cruz fan, but he was spot-on when he fired back at the moderators.

One refreshing moment was when Carson said he had been wrong about something. Just plain wrong. No wishy-washy, flip-floppy, it wasn't really my fault.... just said he was wrong.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    1) Fiorina is effing crazy. Nope nope nope. She scares the **** out of me.
    2) I don't understand why Rand Paul isn't doing better in the poles. His comments and positions are well thought out and sane. He's just not "entertaining" I guess???

This is all starting to remind me of the movie "Idiocracy." People are just voting for the most entertaining troll that's not a politician. Looks like we may end up with President Camacho.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    1) Fiorina is effing crazy. Nope nope nope. She scares the **** out of me.
    2) I don't understand why Rand Paul isn't doing better in the poles. His comments and positions are well thought out and sane. He's just not "entertaining" I guess???

This is all starting to remind me of the movie "Idiocracy." People are just voting for the most entertaining troll that's not a politician. Looks like we may end up with President Camacho.

Ben Carson is doing quite well in the "poles." He has a lot of well thought out positions stated without much theatre. He's probably the most boring person on the stage by that standard. But he is also direct, and people like that. Paul is a politician with a name that makes libertarians moisten, but he isn't his daddy if that's what they are hoping for. It's not all idiocracy out there, people are looking away from Paul because they don't trust him.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I heard SNL cancelled their spin-off skit of this debate. They said they couldn't make it any funnier.

While the debate itself was a farce, some folks did show that they can handle themselves (and others) when knee-deep in retard. Considering a Republican president will have to deal with these dolts and worse on a daily basis, that skill is good to see in a candidate.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    1) This is all starting to remind me of the movie "Idiocracy." People are just voting for the most entertaining troll that's not a politician. Looks like we may end up with President Camacho.

President Camacho would still be light-years better than any of the ignorant children being trotted out by the Dems.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom