• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Those pistols are long, long gone and there is no way they are going to track them down and retrieve them.
    Nobody notices this loss of inventory for over 2 years?
    Seriously? :@ya:
    Exactly.

I could see them losing 9 and not noticing when there is a pool of hundreds to thousands. but almost 100? Seems fishy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have many questions. Aren't these tracked by both National Stock Number and serial number? Aren't all of these inchecked with serial number verified upon receipt? Stored in a banded crate with serial numbers listed on the outside? It's 2024 so, no doubt a bar-code inventory?

Did somebody grab a hand-jack and wheel a crate out?

Aren't these inventoried annually? Was there an empty crate or the crate was MIA?

More to follow.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I didn't particularly want to listen to the video (ABC was the source), so I am operating at somewhat of a deficit on specifics, but my first thought on seeing this thread was whether this will be used as leverage to stop or curtail the sale of arms through CMP

DoD can be unable to account for tens of thousands of weapons and billions if not trillions of dollars, but because CMP sells weapons to civilians it is a higher priority target for accountability

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    98 sounds like a single layer in one of those crates. (7 rows x 7 columns x 2 pistols)

I'm not clear how the empty crates are managed, but my money says they're either still in the bottom of a crate in the CMP warehouse, or the receiver of those empty crates found a $100k+ bonus in their contract.

Top Bottom