• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    You talking about Rich Wyatt? I was out at his shop 2 years ago. That was before the raid.

Nice guy. I liked him. He's one of the few still around from the Col Cooper days.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Reminds me of those commercials on TV from Ronco Records. Names like Don Ho, Boxcar Willie and Slim Whitman greatest hits.

fatback mike

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Wyatt directed Gunsmoke employees to enter firearm sales in Gunsmoke’s computer point of sales software system as 'miscellaneous' sales rather than firearm sales," prosecutors maintain, adding, "After receiving payment for any firearms, Gunsmoke employees directed the customers to another firearm store which had a valid federal firearms license, where the customer filled out the background check paperwork and the customers took possession of the firearm(s) they had purchased at Gunsmoke."
    Then there's the tax matter. An excerpt from the U.S. Attorney's Office release reads:
    Wyatt failed to pay personal income tax in years 2009, when he made approximately $290,000, in 2010 when he made approximately $123,000, and in 2012, when he made approximately $689,000. Further, in 2010, 2011, and 2012, Wyatt failed to pay corporate taxes. In 2012, Wyatt willfully filed a tax return he knew to be false, stating that he lost money, when in fact he made at least $184,000 that he failed to disclose. The defendant also faces an asset forfeiture count, including but not limited to the forfeiture of firearms and ammunition involved in the commission of the alleged crimes.

Plus he got a court appointed attorney​

Last edited:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    If the OP had mentioned in his first post that it was Gunsmoke the retail store and not Gunsmoke the long-running TV series, I can only imagine the Google Search electrons that would have been saved.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    If the OP had mentioned in his first post that it was Gunsmoke the retail store and not Gunsmoke the long-running TV series, I can only imagine the Google Search electrons that would have been saved.

Yep. All I could come up with was Amanda Blake. She fit the description though I don't remember seeing her feet.

Top Bottom