Climate change legit after all! Who woulda thunk it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sailordave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2016
    North Porter County
    AmmoManAaron speaks the truth (post number 37, I'm a slow reader). We're in an interglacial warm period between ice sheets. 20,000 or so years ago I would be under 3000' feet of ice where I sit in north Porter county. The temperature may go up even more in future centuries or we may move back into an ice period.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I tried studying physics once, but I could never figure out how to tell fortunes. I did communicate with the dead once, but that might have been the calamari talking.

And us Reactor Operators, well when we did something right, a door opened up on the RPCP (Reactor Plant Control Panel) and a mechanical arm extended, with a banana. To reward us for a job "well done". :)

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I tried teaching physics. The students didn't like it.

They probably just wanted to show you how their math was more awesomer than your math.

On another note, I talked to a tree today. He thanked me for exhaling, told me to keep it up. I assured him I would stick with it as long as I could.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    And us Reactor Operators, well when we did something right, a door opened up on the RPCP (Reactor Plant Control Panel) and a mechanical arm extended, with a banana. To reward us for a job "well done". :)

Do your armpits always itch, or is that a stereotype?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I would work for banana delivered by a mechanical arm only if they were perfectly ripe at the exact moment of delivery.

They probably just wanted to show you how their math was more awesomer than your math.

On another note, I talked to a tree today. He thanked me for exhaling, told me to keep it up. I assured him I would stick with it as long as I could.

Alas, my math kung fu is weak of late. I am tired and old.

RACIST!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

That would be the machinists, and the torpedomen.

I would work for banana delivered by a mechanical arm only if they were perfectly ripe at the exact moment of delivery.

RACIST!

EVERYTHING is ripe on the sub. Just not in the manner you wanted.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    EVERYTHING is ripe on the sub. Just not in the manner you wanted.

Ah, that reminds me of the days as a soon to be graduate when the US Navy recruiter was hounding me to apply for the Naval Propulsion Officer program. In a bizarro world wherein they accepted me and I made it to through the training, I enjoy envisioning getting stuck in one of the hatches. The crew would be trapped on either end of the boat until they could flood the adjacent compartment with enough water and apply enough pressure to shoot me out like a giant toddler-sized cork.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ah, that reminds me of the days as a soon to be graduate when the US Navy recruiter was hounding me to apply for the Naval Propulsion Officer program. In a bizarro world wherein they accepted me and I made it to through the training, I enjoy envisioning getting stuck in one of the hatches. The crew would be trapped on either end of the boat until they could flood the adjacent compartment with enough water and apply enough pressure to shoot me out like a giant toddler-sized cork.

You know the expression, "Never trust a skinny cook"? Well one of the cooks was skinny. But his wife was, shall we say, NOT skinny.
    When she visited him one time, she sealed the hatch with her belly, as she attempted to climb into the sub.
    Ventilation was still drawing air into the sub through the forward hatch. But no air escaping through the rear hatch, until she finally busted lose.
    EVERYONE's ears popped.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

RACIST!

two things. The value of a perfectly ripe banana cannot be overstated. And math IS racist.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    It is now time for the early whirly gig windmills to get rebuilt.The blades have a 15 to 18 year life expectancy.Each blade is made from wood and fiberglass.Each blade weighs 22,000 lbs. And there are 3 blades.Landfills will not take them.They are not being recycled.Just a bit of useless information for everyone.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You know the expression, "Never trust a skinny cook"? Well one of the cooks was skinny. But his wife was, shall we say, NOT skinny.
    When she visited him one time, she sealed the hatch with her belly, as she attempted to climb into the sub.
    Ventilation was still drawing air into the sub through the forward hatch. But no air escaping through the rear hatch, until she finally busted lose.
    EVERYONE's ears popped.

Okay, my idle daydreaming was amusing to me, but knowing that something like that happened in real life is really funny! I hope she was not injured!

two things. The value of a perfectly ripe banana cannot be overstated. And math IS racist.

1. Agreed.
    2. Agreed.

It is now time for the early whirly gig windmills to get rebuilt.The blades have a 15 to 18 year life expectancy.Each blade is made from wood and fiberglass.Each blade weighs 22,000 lbs. And there are 3 blades.Landfills will not take them.They are not being recycled.Just a bit of useless information for everyone.

Not useless for people who pay taxes and are also paying attention.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    EVERYONE's ears popped.

:lmfao:

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day....thank you for that

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    EVERYONE's ears popped.
    THAT is funny!

Top Bottom