• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    Was wondering are there any other boards that would be good to look at for this? Just looking for brass. Use to ya seen it now its all loaded ammo forsale. Feel free to pm me if you have any other leads

JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    Was wondering are there any other boards that would be good to look at for this? Just looking for brass. Use to ya seen it now its all loaded ammo forsale. Feel free to pm me if you have any other leads

Add a WTB Post with what you want and what you are willing to give.

A lot of guys have extra brass sitting around that simply don't have time to post ads.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I tend to pick up everything I can when I'm at the range [i.e. others' brass if they permit] and then I sell/trade it towards brass I use. Back before I actually started reloading and was just picking up my brass because I knew I was going to reload at some point - I'd discard or simply not pick up calibers I didn't shoot - if only I knew then what I know now :).

Usually I ask people if they're going to keep their brass not because I want it - but because they're shooting near me and my brass is going to end up mixed with theirs. If they say no - I then usually just tell them I'll clean it all up and for them not to worry about it... I try not to be the kind that is going around asking everybody if they reload or want to keep their brass.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Don't follow me around in the Bank...

I tend to pick up everything I can when I'm at the range [i.e. others' brass if they permit] and then I sell/trade it towards brass I use. Back before I actually started reloading and was just picking up my brass because I knew I was going to reload at some point - I'd discard or simply not pick up calibers I didn't shoot - if only I knew then what I know now :).

Usually I ask people if they're going to keep their brass not because I want it - but because they're shooting near me and my brass is going to end up mixed with theirs. If they say no - I then usually just tell them I'll clean it all up and for them not to worry about it... I try not to be the kind that is going around asking everybody if they reload or want to keep their brass.

Yea, Mike, just DO NOT follow me around wanting to pick up those rolls of DIMES..or QUARTERS..HA HA...Bill..

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yea, Mike, just DO NOT follow me around wanting to pick up those rolls of DIMES..or QUARTERS..HA HA...Bill..
    That's what's funny is that it really is nickels, dimes, and quarters.

I used to cringe at every trigger pull that I was firing a quarter [or more] down range but with reloading it's not so bad :).

Top Bottom