• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Any such requirements should be listed up front. Frankly, there is no reason not to and reflects poorly on the seller if he feels that he needs to hide his intentions as part of making a sale.
    Agreed. I would have never offered to buy it from him if he had listed that in his ad. I routinely forego buying things here on INGO because of that requirement.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Again.........51 post 5 year members are mostly flippers. Look at their posting history. There are many of them.

The only positive to them is it gives active members more to choose from in the classy's.

Myself, if they are not a site supporter I will not deal with them or sell to them.

They are riding the site for free.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Again.........51 post 5 year members are mostly flippers. Look at their posting history. There are many of them.

The only positive to them is it gives active members more to choose from in the classy's.

Myself, if they are not a site supporter I will not deal with them or sell to them.

They are riding the site for free.
    Leaves more $550 Glocks for the rest of us.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'll take the other side of this one. I've dealt with some fine low post count INGOers. Of course I'm cautious of those I cannot "get to know" a bit through their forum posts, but my experience has been good.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll take the other side of this one. I've dealt with some fine low post count INGOers. Of course I'm cautious of those I cannot "get to know" a bit through their forum posts, but my experience has been good.

I am sure that you have. I have had 1 bad experience with an ingo member in early 12.....51 post count seller. Gun was nothing like advertised POS. he got irate when I was not pleased driving hour and a half and was in reality lied to. Nearly got ugly. Did not see any more of him after that

I just set a standard as the low ballers I get on my ad's are most usually those members.

I have had some good responses from a few on those folks on other issues.

Some were anything but good.

Sit in my chair and you will soon come to see this in a different light.

Members all. Enjoy.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Just a quick question. What's the purpose or reason behind asking to see a LTCH during a long gun FTF purchase? Obviously the seller sets the terms. I'm just curious why that's semi common.

Allows the seller to feel in control of the sale, and gives them a warm and fuzzy.

Top Bottom