Classic Car Pics. Yours not yours, all things cool or not so cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Make that 4 of us, I grew up in a house where everything was worn out, beat up junk, in neighborhoods that were the same. I worked really hard to have stuff that was clean, undented and in good condition, and at least not completely worn out.

Same with guitars, people actually pay more than $1000 extra for a beat up looking guitar with chipped and gouged up paint and dirt rubbed into the raw wood. It is a free country, bless them.

One thing about the rat rod guys, they do some serious adaptation, fabrication and shade tree engineering. Putting together the strangest sets of parts ever seen takes some serious imagination and workmanship.

Post # 1041 looks like a guy trying to be a rat rodder, but still owns a body shop.
    Come on man get with it. Get yourself a pair of these jeans to complement the car. They only cost $1850, and you thought a worn guitar was a bad deal. LOL

1650931659555.jpeg

Reactions: Leo

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    DoggyMama put the duct tape on. Way out of my wheelhouse. You can't get that kind of custom work just anywhere! Mind you, it's the shiny silver duct tape. Other than the wrinkles, it's almost indistinguishable from real chrome! :thumbsup:
    Ah, so it's the real "duct" tape! Nice.;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Make that 4 of us, I grew up in a house where everything was worn out, beat up junk, in neighborhoods that were the same. I worked really hard to have stuff that was clean, undented and in good condition, and at least not completely worn out.

Same with guitars, people actually pay more than $1000 extra for a beat up looking guitar with chipped and gouged up paint and dirt rubbed into the raw wood. It is a free country, bless them.

One thing about the rat rod guys, they do some serious adaptation, fabrication and shade tree engineering. Putting together the strangest sets of parts ever seen takes some serious imagination and workmanship.

Post # 1041 looks like a guy trying to be a rat rodder, but still owns a body shop.
    #1041 makes zero sense to me on any level. Just not sure what he is trying to say with this one.
    The others I get as rolling scrap yard art.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    The whole point of a Rat Rod. I like em.

Top Bottom