• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShovelGuy79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Bloomfield
    Hello all. I'm down around the Bloomington area and was wondering if anyone had info on a club or business that offered a firearms program for kids. I have a 10yr old daughter that is getting into firearms and i think you can never have enough GOOD firearms training and information. Thought it would be nice for her to hear from another knowledgeable person other than just I. Thanks :popcorn:

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    We'll be running multiple Appleseed shoots just north of Bedford this year on the new range there. 10 is the perfect age to bring them out to a 'Seed.

HH

p.s. Welcome to INGO!

ShovelGuy79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Bloomfield

ShovelGuy79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Bloomfield
    We'll be running multiple Appleseed shoots just north of Bedford this year on the new range there. 10 is the perfect age to bring them out to a 'Seed.

HH

p.s. Welcome to INGO!

thanks for the welcome and the info! i like the message for the appleseed. we plan on registering and are planning to be there april 20th!

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    She will need to take a hunters ed course to be in 4H shooting sports, so get her into a class as soon as possible. Good program, I am a certified 4H Muzzle Loader Instructor, and this is a great program for kids.

jakeep

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Plainfield
    You might check on this. I'm not sure how old you have to be. It's at SVGC.org

Women’s Basic Firearms Class will be on April 20th

For more information, to volunteer, or to have students register for the class, please contact Mac McLaughlin (mac7mac@hotmail.com or (812) 327-6351).

Top Bottom