• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    This isn't about police patting you down, or carrying someplace you legally cannot. Simply places that do not want you to carry and have security guards check patrons, i.e stadiums, bars etc.

I have my own method, normally the ol' lady and I go to Nicky Blaine's; the manager knows us well enough to realize we both have firearms.

Somehow this has leaked out and I get patted down each time we go there by the security guards. I have developed the habit of putting the most concealable weapon I have ( db380 ) in my "front".

This way, they never pat there and when a wand goes off; I simply blame it on my belt - after I'm in, I head to the restroom and reposition my junk. I've done this at Lucas Oil Stadium, too; I don't like walking in and out of those places without proper protection.

:draw:

By the way, anyone wanna buy a DB380, hardly TAINTED with fowling? :rofl:

Last edited:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I found that when I was walking with a cane they never searched me at all, also for those parents out there the bottom of the diaper bag is a good spot, just have to find a stall to transfer it back.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    This isn't about police patting you down, or carrying someplace you legally cannot. Simply places that do not want you to carry and have security guards check patrons, i.e stadiums, bars etc.

I have my own method, normally the ol' lady and I go to Nicky Blaine's; the manager knows us well enough to realize we both have firearms.

Somehow this has leaked out and I get patted down each time we go there by the security guards. I have developed the habit of putting the most concealable weapon I have ( db380 ) in my "front".

This way, they never pat there and when a wand goes off; I simply blame it on my belt - after I'm in, I head to the restroom and reposition my junk. I've done this at Lucas Oil Stadium, too; I don't like walking in and out of those places without proper protection.

I'll remember that next time I see him and his son at the kart track racing.:D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Wow! Do they have an official "no firearms" policy? Do they search everyone? If not, this sounds like harassment or possible discrimination to me.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Now that you have shared your secret don't be surprised if the next time they pat you down they put on rubber gloves first.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I like to put a j-frame in an ankle rig (I have never been wanded past the belt line) and when I get inside go into a bathroom and put it in a pocket holster.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I wish everyone would wear clothing that had metallic fabric to set off all metal detectors and shield from all intrusive x-rays and such. They'd quickly realize it's too expensive, time-consuming, disgusting and off-putting to have all their customers or citizens have to go through more thorough searches.

Use metallic paint to spell out "BITE ME" on your chest for the new airport x-rays, or some other funny and politely dissonant and disruptive communication.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I like to put a j-frame in an ankle rig (I have never been wanded past the belt line) and when I get inside go into a bathroom and put it in a pocket holster.

I have had to work at the County-city building for the security company I work for part-time and I check for ankle carry when the full sized detector goes off.:thumbsup:

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I have had to work at the County-city building for the security company I work for part-time and I check for ankle carry when the full sized detector goes off.:thumbsup:
    Yea but you work for a county-city building...Im talking about things like sporting events and concerts...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom