• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They are entitled to those cigarettes! You are just mean.

Sadly, I am not surprised by any of it, except that the clerk made a stand. Good for her. Too bad the .gov won't make that stand.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Alright, let's back this bus up for a second. I see something in this article even worse than buying cigarettes with unemployment money.

"Whiton said a young man came in to the store to buy two packs or cigarettes on May 29. When she asked him for his ID, he handed her his EBT card."

First, she asks for ID, he hands her that? That isn't ID. Let's look down farther.

"The next day Whiton said the customer’s foster mother came to the store to complain."

If he was old enough to buy cigarettes, WTF is the kid's guardian doing butting in? If he's not old enough, it's illegal to sell him smokes and WTF is the kid's guardian doing butting in?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Alright, let's back this bus up for a second. I see something in this article even worse than buying cigarettes with unemployment money.

"Whiton said a young man came in to the store to buy two packs or cigarettes on May 29. When she asked him for his ID, he handed her his EBT card."

First, she asks for ID, he hands her that? That isn't ID. Let's look down farther.

"The next day Whiton said the customer’s foster mother came to the store to complain."

If he was old enough to buy cigarettes, WTF is the kid's guardian doing butting in? If he's not old enough, it's illegal to sell him smokes and WTF is the kid's guardian doing butting in?

i thought it odd that he would have a foster mother fighting his battles too.

either way the kid, company and the systems are douche bags

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    on a side note i got pretty ticked one time when i saw a woman try to use her EBT to buy 5 hour energy drink..... like 5 of them and then she got snotty with the cashier who didnt want to do the transaction

jake

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    This is freaking crazy " EBT cards in the cash phase could be used for any items, including alcohol, tobacco and gambling" You can even use it to gamble

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    This is freaking crazy " EBT cards in the cash phase could be used for any items, including alcohol, tobacco and gambling" You can even use it to gamble

sure lottery tickets and scratch offs, and i think but not certain you can go to an ATM and pull out cash and then do whatever you want

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    why can't we get all these welfare people, to clean the street, parks, paint the government housing, find something to do that will help the public

well according to the liberals thats inhumane and violates their rights............... while supporting them doesnt violate our rights apparently

jake

Top Bottom