• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I didn't get anything gun related, but I bought a stage 3 hammer with adjustable sear from CajunGunWorks for each of my son's CZ 75s. I have one installed already and am amazed at how nice that trigger is. It's at least as good as my best 1911s, if not a bit better. I have one more to put together tonight and then we're heading to the range as soon as we can get there with the snow coming.

Greenedog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    Greene County
    My oldest son getting to know his new Ruger LC9 that Santa brought. ;)
    IMG_5018.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Santa brought me some Magpul goodies and another CMMG LPK...

IMAG0204.jpg

Unfortunately, he ran out of FDE p-mags and STR stocks so he just left an Amazon gift card:D

He also brought me a holster for my .44 mag...

IMAG0198-1.jpg

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    greetings yawl...

i gotts nothing except to live another day... butts my girlfriend gotts this...

039_zps8ae4d3d8.jpg

OH you Hoarder! That's why the rest of us can't find any "Evil Black Rifles" ! Oh well You must have been really good for Santa to be so generous. If it wasn't for the coming Snow I'd be out looking for a nice Revolver for my wife of perhaps an "Assault Pistol" for myself!

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Yes, Santa (wife) was really nice to me. I got a Ruger Blackhawk in 44 Special, A Hornady Auto Charge Powder dispenser,and a train set. plus surprises.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Santa Missed my house!

Due to being unemployed since May of 2011 Santa missed my house! The better half and I are planning a trip to BGF today to enjoy past Christmas Presents. Gee I wonder if BGF has and unemployed INGO member discount for range time???

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I didn't get anything gun related, but I bought a stage 3 hammer with adjustable sear from CajunGunWorks for each of my son's CZ 75s. I have one installed already and am amazed at how nice that trigger is. It's at least as good as my best 1911s, if not a bit better. I have one more to put together tonight and then we're heading to the range as soon as we can get there with the snow coming.

David at Cajun Gun Works is a fantastic guy and his products are awesome. He has my CZ 75 Compact right now. He is doing the Defensive Carry Package on it. I can't wait to get it back. :D

willie53

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Me too Leo.
    But I bought a lot of personal Christmas gifts all year. And of course the wife's QVC jewelry program is doing well also.
    SP 101 is a beauty though. Looks like you were a really good boy!

Top Bottom