• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    My Grandpa's Barlow pocket knife he carried and used every day. Makes me smile and think about all of the apples we use to peel with it every time I pick it up.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I like a lot of knives, but my favorite would have to be the Loveless sub hilt fighter. I've never even seen one in person, but its a beautiful classic design.

Although, if I had money to blow on a knife it would either be a Szabo Mini UUK or a Graham Ringed Razel.

Last edited:

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Favorite (that I own) is a Spyderco Para 2. Smooth as butter! I wish it had the axis lock like my Benchmades though, I'm just not sure how much I trust the liner lock

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My favorite knife will be my first one!!! Haven't bought any knives yet, but since hanging out on INGO I have the urge to go buy a nice one. If you have to name a brand, I know several people who own & drool over Busse.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I think my favorite knife design is the Buck 119. Not only is a classic, well built knife, but it has some nostalgic value for me as my dad always hunted with one.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    That's awesome, man! Thanks for doing a nice thing!

My favorite knife, that I will never even be lucky enough to see in person, let alone actually own, is the Busse Flying MOASK (Mother of all Silent Knights).

Out of the ones I own, it tends to change with the wind, and often is whichever one is newest. Right this second it's my Benchmade 180 Outbounder.

Top Bottom