• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    My boy brought home a project sheet from school today and one of the projects is to type or write out neatly Christmas cards for Vets in Veteran Hospitals and retirement centers. I thought that INGO should know about this and maybe pitch in. If you guys would like, make a simple "thank you" card that is decorated on the cover. On the inside, say thanks for their service, courage, or whatever else then sign your first name only. On the back, write neatly "Made with Care by a Proud American".

I think that we have more than a few patriots here on this forum and we should give thanks to these Vets. Most of the cards will go to the ones who don't get many or any visitors. No one, especially a Vet, should spend the holidays alone and forgotten. The cards will be given to them around Christmas time, but the school collects the cards on November 21st. If anyone is interested in making one or two cards and mailing them to us, PM me and I'll give you my mailing address. Thanks INGO, and thank you to all who have served for our country :patriot:

walbertb13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Guys, please participate in this!! I am a current member of the Indiana National Guard myself. When a soldier is far away from home, there is nothing like receiving a card, letter, or even a short note from anyone. I know it brightened my day and kept me driving on when I was far from home I am sure these brave Americans who have served their country would love to receive a Christmas card from you. The least you can do to honor what they've done is send them a card!! Thank you Mosinguy!!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Unless I've totally lost it, I think there was a thing like this last year where kids designed the cards and you could go to the site and add a short message and send to a random solider overseas. I know I did that at least a couple dozens times. Got a buddy that was in Afghanistan for most of last year and knew how much he missed his little girl...they all love getting anything from back home even if it is just a small note.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom