• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008
    most likley myself and another we arent shooting this one... im down to see chris and chew the fat and teach him a thing or two about his beard.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    *sits in office at work*

Boy. . . I bet shooter521, akaindy, tinman, and strongcrow are having fun right about now. . . .:whistle:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I bet shooter521, akaindy, tinman, and strongcrow are having fun right about now. . . .:whistle:

akaindy, Tinman and I certainly had a good time! Strongcrow opted not to attend, and Cwood had to be content with shooting a camera instead of a gun. Steve MI came down with one of the Raven guys and a Trijicon rep to hang out with us, as well.

Full AAR and pics to come later this week, after I've had a chance to decompress, and read back over my notes. Overall, probably the best carbine course I've taken.

Cwood - you won't believe the centerfold pic we got of Costa posing on the roof of their car... :laugh:

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    GREAT class. We had a bunch of excellent shooters with their heads on straight, and that allowed us to run a lot more information than the standard basic course.

I'll echo what shooter said, probably one of the best carbine courses I've attended.

A full AAR will follow, but I've got to get Chris to the airport.

Tinman....

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Cwood - you won't believe the centerfold pic we got of Costa posing on the roof of their car... :laugh:[/quote]

I can't wait to see that one!

I do not know if the stripper pole shot turned out or not, you will have to look! :laugh:

Aaron B.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    SE MI
    Just a terrific class, learned some new things, and changed my thinking on some of the ways to run a carbine. Big thanks to Chris and Mike for their excellent instructing, and of course Tinman for setting this class up. Looking forward to more training with Magpul Dynamics.

It was a pleasure meeting everyone, and putting some faces to names I see frequently on this and some of the other boards. I'll get to the class pics tonight, and send them to Tinman to distribute.

With that centerfold pic, everyone can expect a dramatic rise in the sales of yellow Chevy Aveos :laugh:.....

-Aaron

Last edited:

Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008
    Aaron nice to meet you dude,

if anyone has pics of me costa and mike let me know would yah ..... or the one of us doing the reflex drill. demo

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Teaser pic......

Magpul003.jpg

Top Bottom