CHILLING VIDEO of the Day: Just Remember, This Happened Under Homeland Security Chief

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    What really strikes me besides what has already been said by others is the fact the ransoms people are hold for the price of someones head. $2,500, if you really think you are going to get away with someone chunking change to you, might as well make it worth your while. $2,500 is garbage money. But then again, they are garbage as well, so I suppose it fits the suit.

Isn't AZ an OC state without license and only CC with? If I am right, why isn't everyone out there packing heat like the sun?:draw: Ohhh.. yea, I forgot, because as they all say "it wont happen to me."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I also seen the special on tv makes me think we are about to start loosing entire states if we don't get together and take are country back. I am not sure how much it will take before people understand how much trouble we are really in.

I wish they would openly ask for help from any U.S. citizen. I would stand a picket for 2 - 4 weeks, no problem. And no, that is not an empty promise, nor am I over-stating what I would do to help the problem.

esigler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Maybe this is part of a bigger plan, create or allow a problem to grow out of control? This way a police state can be declared? This way more police are given military training and weapons? Which can lead to.........................

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Glenn Beck has been covering this nightly. It's sickening and I think it's time to arm those LEO's down there with Rifles.

How about we INGOers make a trip to AZ and go help kick some border jumpers' asses!!! :rockwoot:
    Our man Glenn has been on this topic quite awhile. I heard he got death threats when he proposed heading to El Paso and doing a week of shows from there. SO, HE DIDN'T GO. He's right on when he gives us a heads-up. Hey, if we get a bus-full, I'll buy the gas for a "Tourist's Visit" to the great southwest. Bring your own "paintballs." And here's a real "gotcha": I went to Marsh for a pound of burgermeat for pizza, and saw the "Origin of product" says "PRODUCT OF USA CANADA MEXICO". I asked the mgr which it was, and got a Homer Simpson stare. The next week the label was changed. Yup, the words were the same but ONLY HALF THE SIZE OF PRINT ! ! Patronize your local meat-packer shop, or shoot your own. Pat

zimzum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Chesterfield
    Glenn Beck has been covering this nightly. It's sickening and I think it's time to arm those LEO's down there with Rifles.

Their procedure is to find the suspect, call a supervisor with a rifle, wait for him to get there, retrieve rifle and backup, then breach and apprehend. The have 120 rifles, altogether, and another 120 on order that aren't expected to arrive for 10 months. They are not allowed to go buy their own or the PD go to gun shops to get them.

How about we INGOers make a trip to AZ and go help kick some border jumpers' asses!!! :rockwoot:

Glenn Beck was saying that actor David Spade had donated $100,000 of his own money to the LEO to purchase rifles to combat this problem.

Found a link.

FOXNews.com - David Spade Buys High-Powered Rifles for Local Police Department - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Nice to see that there are a few decent people in Hollywood.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    This isn't new stuff it has been going on for years it just hasn't been an object of national reporting till recently. When I was at Fort Huachuca AZ. 20 years ago a friend and I used to go out and sit in the desert along border road in the wee hours of the morning watching for illegals crossing the border. We never caught any but it was kinda cool sitting out there armed to the teeth. This sort of thing was going on then but not to this extent. If your not familiar with Fort Huachuca its out side Sierra Vista AZ Between Bisbee AZ and Tombstone AZ about 100 miles south of Phoenix Its only 16 miles as the bird flies from Mexico, but its all wilderness the Fort is bordered by the Coronado National Forest. So its a prime route for Illegals and drug traffickers to cross with mule trains and the like threw the mountains. I was talking to a friend of mine back there about a year ago and he told me "Dude be glad you don't live here anymore. The Illegals have gotten so brazen that everybody has to carry a gun. Old lady's getting car jacked in the middle of the day so they can try and drive as far as possible into the US." He said that where I used to live outside town that its common for the Illegals to break into your house if your not home and eat your food and steal whatever they can. People waking up in the morning to find their dogs family pets had been killed in the night so they wouldn't bark and alert anyone to the presents of the Illegals. Business owners being kidnapped and taken back across the border to be held captive while the bad guys raid their businesses and bank accounts and return to Mexico to only then contact the family wanting even more money for their return. And what does our government do about it. They allow Illegals to sue ranchers and call out sheriffs for doing there jobs.. It is absolutely beautiful in Sierra Vista this time of year I would love to take a vacation walking along the border and plinking at Jack rabbits anyone wanna come along? It seems to me this is the sort of thing Militia was meant for, I know they have a lot of civilians patrolling in TX. And in AZ it is perfectly legal to carry any weapon you like anywhere you like as long as its in plain view no permits no questions..:ar15:

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    David Spade was pretty Anti gun a while back, then a few months ago when he was on Letterman, he talked about the whole situation and the donation of funds to the LEO's. It was a good show.

They need to put a stop to all this cross border crap. Time to pull the NG together and deploy them along the borders. This is BS and I'm sick of it going on. I wish the BP would hire me. Although it's probably for the best. I'd end up like the Rancher only probably worse. I'd have pulled the trigger...

zimzum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Chesterfield
    David Spade was pretty Anti gun a while back, then a few months ago when he was on Letterman, he talked about the whole situation and the donation of funds to the LEO's. It was a good show.

Perhaps he came to a different conclusion than most Hollywood liberal types do. I'm sure that it has something to do with the fact that it is his hometown. When your home is being invaded, you shoot back. Pretty simple.:draw::ar15:

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    Look up Aztlan, find a map.
    Now look up a map on the current distribution of illegals.
    More than slightly disturbing.
    Looks a lot like an invasion.

Top Bottom