• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpiritClump

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2015
    Middlebury
    Are you talking about the zoo? If so, the last time I went there I was able to but my weapon was concealed. I didn't see any signs not to either.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Are you talking about the zoo? If so, the last time I went there I was able to but my weapon was concealed. I didn't see any signs not to either.
    How the hell do you confuse the children's museum (ranked number one in the USA by the way) with a zoo?
    Like others have said don't carry at the Children's museum where kids and school activities take place as opposed to the zoo where elephants, giraffes and dolphins etc cavort. Mmmmm "school" of fish maybe so maybe we can see where SpiritClump was coming from :rolleyes: NOT.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I am. Just weighing in, contributing my opinion, rationale. Show up at the children's museum packing versus the zoo have two TOTALLY different potential outcomes. You just cannot club a kid /seal cub no matter how upset you are!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    How the hell do you confuse the children's museum (ranked number one in the USA by the way) with a zoo?
    Like others have said don't carry at the Children's museum where kids and school activities take place as opposed to the zoo where elephants, giraffes and dolphins etc cavort. Mmmmm "school" of fish maybe so maybe we can see where SpiritClump was coming from :rolleyes: NOT.
    Actually it's not because of kids or school activities. They have an actual preschool on the premises and it meets the definition of a school.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

You obviously have NOT been to the Children's museum on a weekday during the school year. The place is full of wild animals walking on two legs. :laugh:

BoilerMakerME

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    You obviously have NOT been to the Children's museum on a weekday during the school year. The place is full of wild animals walking on two legs. :laugh:
    That's no lie. With a 3 yr old and 7 mth old, it crazy. Carry at Zoo, not museum leave in car. Don't agree with the chucky cheese or toy r us signs, but let them find it first.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    My wife, son and grandson are there today. My son has a NY carry permit. I didn't want him going to jail. We just reconnected 4 yrs ago after a 20 yr separation (bad divorce)

Top Bottom