• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Did you know he finally shaved that monkey butt off his face?

I guess he's not trying to look older any more.

For the record, JPS does not grab his lapels, but he does put his hands on his hips like this:

Barack_Obama_with_Superman.jpg

Yup, I've seen that one more than once. Why the hades would he want to look older? Does he think handling majuh felluknees requires more gravitas?

Best,

Joe

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    The second City Cop blog is also applauding the decision. Like most everyplace in this country, street cops realize the importance of citizens' ability to defend themselves against the evil that walks the streets.

google "second city cop" to read about it.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    You do realize they are chosen via election by the people right??? Just how many prosecutors have you met to paint with that broad stroke?

The people get exactly who they chose to prosecute. If it really is as you say, perhaps "the people" are the reason the system is so "screwed up"?

Joe

I can say I personally have been on the wrong end of a prosecutor with a hard on for trumping up charges then trying to get me to cop a plea to something smaller just to get it over with. I held out, was able to scrape up enough part time work and money to keep going for eight months until two weeks before the court date. The asshat dropped everything rather go to a trial and let me have a chance of sueing for malicious proecution afterwards.

Read up on the jerk later, found out that I was not the only person who he had charged above and beyond what was reasonable just to go for the easy plea later after the people were broken financially. It is a typical and common tactic as I have found out over the years. I pay attention to that stuff in the papers nowdays and see it where I never did before. I can say with certainty that almost all people brought up on charges anymore (at least the ones that make the paper) are higher than the crime committed or multiple things tacked on to make a bigger case and give them something to bargin with.

The jerk that did it to me did not get promoted like I am sure he had hoped he would over the years and now is in a private practice as a defense attorney. I hope he is starving...

Prosecutors are like politicans, 99% of them give the rest a bad name. Sorry if I am painting with a broad brush, but it is from personal experience. Been there, done that, got the scars and bills to prove it.

Top Bottom